Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Whoopsi Daisy - October - Die Cuts and/or Punches

Afternoon all, I am back with my DT project for:-


I made a canvas for this challenge:-

Using - Whoopsi Daisy - Linnie Pink Designs CD
I made this Canvas, Using Various Blues and Greens Acrylic Paints.
Gesso.
Things to Alter - Tree Flourish - Picket Fence
These were Painted with Gesso, Various Browns Acrylic Paints.
I added some Stencil Splodges with Gesso - Stencil - Dusty Attic Distressed Grid
Used Dies - Sizzix Skateboard and Memory Box - Leaf Border, Joanna Sheen Signature Dies - Clouds and Seagulls
Used the Leaf Border, with some cheap coloured leaves to add to the canvas.
also added some Carpet binding for a bit of texture and gems to the sky.


I would like to add this canvas to the following challenges:-

Make My Monday - CH#31 - No Patterned Paper
We Love to Create Challenge - Anything Goes - Must be Mixed Media
A Bit More Time to Craft - CH#29 - Anything Goes
More Mixed Media - Anything Goes with Opt - Brown
Altered Eclectics - October Challenge (Mixed Media etc)

I hope  you like my Canvas, thank you for visiting.

9 comments:

Pat said...

A great scene. Thanks for sharing with Make My Monday.

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

oh this is one great scene hun beautiful canvas hugs cheryl xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous canvas sceen today! Cheers, Holley

Unknown said...

Fabulous canvas Avril, love the scene you have created. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Loving the scene you created on this canvas Avril. I hope you are feeling better now.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Avril this is a wonderful canvas. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Great project Avril. I love the background. Cathy x

Katie said...

Stunning canvas

Sandra Wright. said...

What a great canvas..the colours are gorgeous, love all the detail too...
Thank you for playing along in our challenge over at Altered Eclectics...