Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Delicious Doodles - October Halloween

Morning my friends, well it has been an age since I blogged.   I hope you are all well.  September just seemed to pass by in a blur of bad health and grief.  Brian and I took our Grandson and our Nephew to Alton Towers at the weekend in the hope that, we would have fun (which we did) and it would blow the cobwebs away.

So I am here to start sharing my DT Projects for October.

This one for Delicious Doodles - went live on Saturday - Halloween - Spooky or Dark.

Using - Delicious Doodles Images
Pumpkin Pestilence was coloured with Tim Holtz Crayons and using my Promaker Blending Pen.
Made my Own background paper with a mixture of Sprays, Alcohol Inks and Gesso.
Dies are from Sizzix - Movers and Shakers Crow and Trick or Treat Die Set.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

A Gem of a Challenge - CH#179 - Halloween
Crafty Calendar Challenge - October - Halloween
Aud Sentiments - CH#165 - Anything Goes plus a Sentiment

I hope you like my card.  I hope you are all well, thank you for visiting.

13 comments:

Katie said...

Brilliant card

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and brilliant card Avril
Dianne xx :)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Oh, you know I love Halloween. Awesome work

Unknown said...

Awesome Halloween card, love those pumpkins. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kathy said...

Great card Avril

Linda Simpson said...

This looks fabulous Avril it sure is spooky.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shabneez said...

Love your Halloween card Avril - I've not blogged for a while either! Shabneez xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Avril this is a wonderful card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Avril. I really like that image and love the way you have coloured it. Cathy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card Avril
Gr Karin

Elle Kay said...

Spooky pumpkins!! I love how scary they are! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments!

Unknown said...

Hi Avril - great card. I just love the spooky pumpkins! Great colouring & so many spooky elements to look at - fab!
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again soon - good luck!
Hugs,
Bev (DT) x

Billie A said...

Very cool card. Great images and layout. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination