Followers

Thursday 17 April 2014

Steampunk ATC

Morning my friends, I took part in a ATC swap, in the Facebook group Delicious Darkness....If you have not joined the group, follow the link..would be fab too see you there.I sent this to Rachel, and it was in a slow post....i.e. sitting in the car for a week, as Hubby forgot to post it, but Rachel has now assured me she has received it so I can share it with you now...

I am off out with Jennifer today, to try and get something nice to wear for the 2 21st birthday parties, we have on Saturday, yes 2 - 1 in Edinburgh and 1 in Dundee...mmmm...I hate clothes shopping so wish me luck...


Hope you like my ATC, I had fun doing art on such a small space.

I would like to enter this ATC into the following challenges:-

Crafting by Designs - April - Anything Goes
Inklings & Yarn - Inky Linky 51 - Anything Goes
Card and Scrap - CH#74 - Metal
Through the Craft Room Door - TTCRD April 15-21 - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - CH#87 - Monochrome
Glitter N Sparkle - CH#80 - NOT Square
Punk U Girl - CH#11 - Lavish Lace

That is all from me for now, off to do the dreaded clothes shopping, would rather stick pins in my eyes, but needs must...love and hugs to all xxx

23 comments:

Kate M said...

Fabulous ATC - love that image and the super paper. great work.
xx

Shelley said...

wow Avril, such beautiful work and so much detail on something so small! xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Fantastic Avril, so much detail,
Janet xxx

rachel said...

fabulous ATC swap - this is gorgeous Avril xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous ATC Avril, love the background and the image is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning steampunk ATC Avril.

gr karin

Scrapcat 1 said...

goo luck with the shopping, love the atc xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Avril gorgeous ATC love the image and background. Good luck with the shopping. Love Alison xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful ATC

Rachel Gillham said...

I don't just like it... I love it! it's up on the wall :D I'd show you but my craft area is rather disgraceful right now!
xxxxx

Fabiola said...

superbe création, j'aime beaucoup, biz

Jennifer Johnston said...

Amazing ATC Avril. I love it, such detail on something so small. Hope you were successful with your clothes shopping. I have to say, it's not my favourite pastime either lol!

Hugs Jennifer xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous, love that steampunk image

Dawn said...

Fantastic ATC Avril!
I hope you found something nice to wear! I hate clothes shopping too!
Enjoy he parties!
Hugs
Dawn xx

jane stillman said...

What an awesome ATC - love it. Hope the clothes shopping went well. Love Mum x

Unknown said...

Just love this ATC and all the work that you have put into it.
Hope that you survived the shopping but more important you survive the double parties and that you have a great time
Thank for joining us this week at GlitterNSparkle.
Hugs xxxx

Sammi DT
(AngelicBadGirl)

Laila said...

this is great, i love the dp,a nd the splash of colour!
thank you for joining PUG this month!
-Laila aka koneko

Melanie Smith said...

WOW Such detail. I absolutely love it! Thank you for participating with us over at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon! Melanie (DT)

Unknown said...

Stunning project Avril, thank you for joining us last week at Artistic Inspirations (sorry I am late commenting don't know where the time goes) Hugs Tania (DT)xx

maureenjscott said...

Gorgeous Avril!! this is fabulous! Thanks for sharing at PunkyouGirl this month! Mo xxx

Unknown said...

Loving this steampunk gala thnaks for joining in at Punk You Girl :) Kay (DT)

SAMARA said...

Avril this is very cool. I imagine you would qualify for so many challenges as you have managed to put such beauty of so many different themes into this card. I love that about it! It is a true multi media/mixed media card (genres of themes) while being gorgeous for our theme of the Lace. Thanks so much for coming to Punk You Girl and good luck in our Challenge! Best, Samara DT PYG

Dawn Frost said...

I love all the steampunk accessories you added, very nice! Its hard to create something so small (ATC's are hard for me) and you did a fantastic job!