Followers

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Monochrome at Crafting Musketeers

Afternoon my friends, Team B is up at Crafting Musketeers, showing you their inspiration for our Challenge 12 - April - Monochrome...Funkyhand are our sponsor for this challenge with a fabulous prize, see below...they were kind enough to let us DT girls, choose a paper pack set each from the website and I chose Button Babies



Our family is and has expanded this year, with another 2 baby boys, and another to come in August, I am also going to be a Granny again, in December, not sure yet, what the baby will be, but really, hoping for a grand-daughter, LOL...

I hope you like this simple card I bought some Romper Suit cards at a craft show and for the love of me I have no idea how they stand..so I took one apart, drew around the template, and made a Romper Topper..

The prize for this month is

£10 Voucher to spend at the Funkyhand store

Would be fabulous to see you all in the challenge...

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Country View Challenges - April - New Beginnings
Fairies Challenges - CH#24 - Babies
Ribbon's Rambling - CH#93 - Monochromatic and Ribbon
The Crafting Cafe - April - One for the Boys
Digi Chooseday - WK#15 - Use 2 Papers
Divas by Design - Bundle of Joy

That is all for me at the minute, I am eternally grateful, that I had all my DT work done, for this week, before my hands went off on one...otherwise I would not be here today..thank you all for visiting...getting around your blogs slow but sure...hugs xxxx

22 comments:

jane stillman said...

A fab card Avril, and brilliant idea to take the one apart so you could at least still use it! Love Mum xxx

Laine said...

Such a sweet creation Avril. Fab idea and design.
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my Avril, this is beautiful, I love the cute vest and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very sweet card Avril.

gr karin

Kate M said...

Absolutely fabulous - great idea to use it as a topper - love it!
xx

Gwyneth said...

Not often you see a monochromatic baby card, but it really works.

Dawn Lancaster said...

Lol Avril! I love the fact that you took the card apart & used it to make another!
Just the sort of thing I would do!
I also love thet you made this gorgeous card for a little boy when you're hoping for a girl!
Hugs sweet friend
Dawn xx

fabiola jaques said...

adorable!! biz

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Avril such a sweet card Love Alison xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Thanks for sharing your car with us at The Crafting Cafe this time too!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Diane said...

What a sweet card design Avril.

Hugs Diane

Scrapcat 1 said...

such a cute creation Avril congratulations on all the babies xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Such a cute creation.Thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT.

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely baby card, thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Bodil said...

Nydelig kort :)
Takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap.

Mirella said...

Very cute, I love onesies on baby cards! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

Anne Bente said...

Hvor er den bare super smuk ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring

knuzzzz ♥

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely creation and thanks for sharing with us at divas by designs

Chris Warner said...

Very cute - a fab baby card. Thank you for adding your inspiration to our challenge this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

pollyspaper said...

What a sweet card....I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon! Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper!

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Cette carte est toute mignonne ! Merci pour ta participation au faieries challenge blog !
Bises