Followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

Sparkle N Shine WK5 and Challenge Card

Well it is Sunday again, how is it that weekends fly by, any ideas? could it be that we just enjoy them too much.....


I have for you today my DT card for Sparkle N Shine Challenge 5, this week we want "Anything but Square" our DT ladies have come up with some fantastic projects and I hope you can all go over and take a look, for some inspirations....I have used "Tink" and made a Calender, I made my own roses, from a Die that I bought last week at the SECC, got very sticky fingers doing this, and added some dragon flies, and butterflies, also used some feathers that were kindly sent to be by my lovely friend Caroline Durnell, thanks for that Caroline you are so kind and I won't forget that....

Our sponsors this week are LEJ Designs, are giving 4 digis to the winner of this challenge C Dee Designs, are also giving 4 digis and Fresh Brewed Designs, are giving 3 digis.    Please pop over and see the fabulous array of digital images that are available to play with.



My 2nd card is my entry into the Sugarbowl,  CH95 which is a Sketch and an optional (Colour Combo), I have used another amazing image available from Funky Kits called My Friend Flakey.  I am adding this card to Kraftyhands Challenge - Christmas in November.  Creative Craft Challenges a Special Occasion but NOT Birthday. I am entering it into the FB group for Creative Craft Challenges also.

I hope you are all on the way to having a fabulous Sunday, I am off back to my craftroom, once my Grandson goes to his football game, with his grandad....love to all and thank you so much for visiting xxxxx

23 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous makes Avril,love the images.xxx

Andree said...

Fabulous calendar Avril, I love the way you've decorated the frame and the feathers are a lovely touch.
The Christmas card is wonderful, I love the papers and the adorable image x

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous !!! the colours in the calender would go very nicely in my kitchen lol Tell Tommy to have a great game...John is going away to the Celtic match with his dad so me and Sinead are going to have some time together :)enjoy your crafting i'll give you a phone tonight Love and Miss you lots Nikki xxxxxxxxxxxx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous calendar, love the butterflies, dragonflies and feathers. The second card is fab too, love the different backing papers and image x

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning calender Avril, I love EVERYTHING about this.

Your Christmas card is beautiful and thank you for taking part in our challenge over at Kraftyhands. We look forward to seeing more of your entries.

Hugs
Linda xxx
KH DT

Alyx said...

This card is just so cute! Lovely layout and embellies.

Thank you for joining us over at Kraftyhands. Good luck.
xx

Wendy H said...

Gorgeous cards, Avril. Good luck with the challenges. Wendy. xx

Sheila said...

Both cards are lovley x

Emma Goddard said...

beautiful Avril xxxx

Paper Panda said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing this with us at Kraftyhands, hope to see you play along next month!
Mandy x (Kraftyhands DT)

Unknown said...

Both makes are very lovely . The fairy is so cute and love all the Feathers x

Sandra Carey said...

Beautiful cards Avril xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

There both fab never thought to hang calender. xxx

Louise said...

Fabulous card,thank you for joining us at The Sugar Bowl.
Louise xx

NancyD said...

Oh this is such a cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Cookie said...

wow they are both fabulous, love the images and the shape of the first card, FABULOUS xxx

Jan said...

Aw they are gorgeous Avril love the calendar. xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Such amazing makes, love your colours.
Katie x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both gorgeous makes hun, I love the feathers and butterflies on the calendar and the papers on the card are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Avril they are going to go down a storm, three stunning and beautiful cards. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Kathryn said...

Fabby makes xxxx

Denise said...

These are so cute Avril - I love your work x

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

so sos so cute the calender was a fab idea love the feathers and the colours you used emma xx