Followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

Delicious Doodles & Craft Creations

Evening lades, well a very late post for me tonight, been busy all day, making samples for the Kanban stand at the NEC at the weekend, nearly finished and ready for posting....hope you have all had a fabulous Sunday, I certainly have, only stopped for Tea, which Brian made Fahitas, which were amazing and we had Manderin Trifle also...yum....nearly ready for bed, but before I go, here are two cards I made using the Gorgeous Talented Teri Sherman, the 1st one I won, by naming her "Christmas Surprise" she is awesome and fabulous to play with....I am entering her into Delicious Doodles CH9 Embossing Heat/or Dry


The 2nd Card - Swirly Snowflake Tree, I used to enter the Sketch Challenge at Craft Creations, I will also be adding this to Visible Images challenge "Sparkle"

Well that is me until tomorrow, love to all, my bed is calling, xxxxx

17 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Avril.xxx

Andree said...

Two fantastic Christmas cards Avril, the images are wonderful. I love the die-cuts on the first card and the background in the second x

Gwyneth said...

Two great cards.

Unknown said...

Two beautiful cards . Love the image on the 1st one and the die cut xmas tree :)
Luv Caroline xx

jane stillman said...

Two fabulous cards Avril, especially love the second one,the swirly snowflake treee is gorjuss. x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Two gorgeous card Avril I love the reds Congratulations I love the name xxx Hugs Pascale

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Avril
Both cards are gorgeous and beautiful
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Karen said...

Adorable honey!!!!xx

Teri said...

Gorgeous cards hun!! xx

Sheila said...

Beautiful card Avril, thank you for joining in with the challenge. Good luck x

craftygranny said...

Wow she is stunning. Love them both .

Jan said...

Fabulous Avril xx Jan

Denise said...

Hi Avril - just found your blog,am looking forward to working with you on this fab team - congrats from me :-)

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Avril these are gorgeous. I am loving the tree and the gorgoeus colours you have used on both cards.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Fabiola said...

très très joli, biz

Cookie said...

They are both fabulous, love the designs and the colours GORGEOUS xxxx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Avril both these are stunning! I do love the tree one! (i have thing for trees lol) Thank you so much for linking up and playing along in the ‘SPARKLE CHALLENGE at Visible Image. Great to have you playing along with us :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !