Well another Monday has come around and we are on WK#9 of the Sophisticat Challenge, this week the theme has been set by our ultra talented Cheryl, (who has some fab news, so pop over and give her your support) who is asking for "At least 1 Button and 1 Ribbon" on your projects. We were thrilled by the response to last weeks challenge, and for that I thank you, all, who took part, I urge you all to take part this week, pop over and check out what we all came up with, there are so many different fab projects from our girls, everyone different, my project is a Calander made with my much loved Patchwork Pals kit, (it looks much better in real life, I tried taking the picture off it in different areas of the house, but this is the best exporsure that I could come up with, sorry about that), I bought the chipboard shape at the SECC last week and had a go at using my new Cropadile, I am sure my grand-daughter will use it as a Xmas Present for one off her many friends. Have a go and you will be in-line to win this weeks prize of joining us as a GUEST DT on the week beginning 16 November, now this is too good to miss, so come on girls.......
Now I am sorry for going on but I have been lucky enough yet again to be given an Award from Fiona who I have recently started following, she is a fantastically talented crafter and very friends, as us Scots tend to be, LOL. Thank you so much Fiona for thinking off me, Love you Hunny..... I have to give 5 things about me, I think you all know my secrets by now, but here goes:-
- I Love Spending time with my family, my favourite thing in the whole wide world.
- My grandson stays with us, and he is just my "Little STAR"
- I have got my daughter NIKKI hooked on crafting
- I would love to foster or adopt another wee boy off Tommy's age, but my house is too small, how bad is that, I have so much love to give, but not enough rooms in my house.
- My oldest Friend of 43 years (we are both 46 and born 1 day apart, (I am the Baby), is my Sister in Law, as she married Brian's brother...How good is that....