Followers

Saturday 27 June 2009

Problems with Internet Explorer!!!!

Hi All my friends, I am sorry I have not been able to catch up with all your blogs, my Son-in-law to be was in on Sunday and updated my Internet Explorer, and after I posted my DT Guest item for Tuesday Taggers, I tried to get to your blogs, some I could and most I could not, Internet Explorer was aborting my efforts. Allen (my siLtb) lives in Dundee, so I am waiting patiently for him to come and fix my problems. I just thought I would post this message so that you would all know that 1st I am still alive and 2ndly I am not being rude...I am missing catching up with you all, and I will keep you posted, Posting seems to be okay at the minute...Love you all, miss you all and hope you are having a Great Weekend so far.......Huggies Avril xxxx

5 comments:

Stef H said...

sorry for your ills, but hurry back, i miss your smiling comments!

hugs,

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Avril
Hope you get your probs sorted soon missing you,
Hugs Dianne xx

Christine said...

Hi Avril this prob with I/exp. aborting has been going on for a couple of wks. now so may not be your comp. hope you get sorted soon.

hugs Christine xx

Jackie said...

I am so pleased I am not the only one, I thought something was wrong with my system! I can get onto some blogs but others just freeze up!
Jackie xx

Di's Dooodles said...

Likewise here I am having the same problem!!