- Sassy at http://sassy-sassysecrets.blogspot.com/ - Sassy has offered me the hand of friendship at this difficult time, I really apreciate it.
- Fern at http://thecraftingadventuresofan11yearold.blogspot.com/ - I know that many off you admire this young crafter, she is so young, but she inspires me no end, I love her blog and admire the fact that one so young finds pleasure in crafting.
- Poppy at http://poppy2place.blogspot.com/ - Poppy never ceases to comment on my blog and I love reading hers.
- Dianne at http://diannesdoodleblog.blogspot.com/ as above Dianne was one off my first followers and she always drops by and leaves a comment, which I appreciate.
- Shirley at http://nannieflash.blogspot.com/. - also leaves comments on my blog and I enjoy reading hers and getting inspiration.
- Lastly this is for a new follower whom I found yesterday whilst browsing and I had such a laugh at her expense I might add, so I thought I would cheer her up with this award. So thanks for the laugh Boni at http://bonibleauxdesigns.blogspot.com/
This concludes the award ceremony for now, but in my eyes you all deserve awards on a daily basis, I love you all and have much admiration for your work and lives. I am off now to do some slicing I will report back and let you know if it has a permanent home here, or maybe it will go back to QVC via Florida. Have a great weekend girls and I will speak to you all soon. Avril xxx