Followers

Friday 4 November 2016

Creative Artiste - CH#20 - Anything Goes with Mixed Media

Morning my friends.   For those of you who are at the NEC today or over the weekend, have fun..Brian was going to bring me down today, but decided that the money would buy a carpet for our bedroom/craftroom, which needs to be decorated..

I bring to you today my DT project for:-


Here is my Canvas:-


Using Foilplay products:
House of Zandra - Vintage Alice 3 - Mad Hatter
Things to Alter products
Crafty Individuals Stamp - Tick Tock Clock Faces
Pearls, Metal Charms Butterfly stamp  and Tissue Paper from Stash.
Mediums Used - Gesso, Black Stamp Pad, Paints in various colours, Sparkle Medium and Antiquing Creams.

Our Sponsor for CH#20


I hope you like my Canvas, really enjoying getting messy just now.

If you would like to see the winner and top 3 from CH#19 please pop over HERE.

I would like to enter this Canvas into the following challenges:-

Crafting with Attitude - CH#21 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - CH#450 - Anything BUT a Card
Crafty Gals Corner - CH#96 - Anything BUT a Card
Everybody Art - CH#387 - Vintage
Eclectic Ellapu - November - Purple Team - Sparkle and Shine, glitter, gems etc

Hope you have a lovely day, many thanks for visiting.

17 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a great themed card Avril. Lovely work

Unknown said...

Great looking canvas Avril. Love the colour and a great design. You are really getting into your canvas work and I can see you are enjoying it as it reflects in your creations. Hope you and all the family are OK. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous canvas Avril, love the colour and wonderful embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Avril this is fantastic, looks great
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Avril this is a wonderful canvas it looks amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great make x

Andree said...

A super canvas Sis and a great arrangement of the wonderful elements.
It's a shame you and Brian couldn't make it to the NEC this time. You were missed. Big hugs and love xxx

DeBe said...

Fabulous Canvas! You have managed to combine my favourite things, tea and being slightly mad, it works so well :) Love, Denyse x

Unknown said...

A fabulous project Avril. I love all things Alice and I love the way you've used the theme. Great colours too. Cathy x

Lys said...

A great project and a lovely blue!

Wheelie Crafty said...

Awesome canvas Lovely, I love the theme of the mad Hatters Tea party...
Keep well.
Big Hugs xxx

Judy McKay said...

Great canvas. Love the design. Perfect details. Judy

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Avril! Your canvas is beautiful! I have not tried making a canvas yet so I am especially impressed! Love the mad hatter theme! Hope all is going well with you, my dear friend!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck!!! Amy DT

Barb said...

A lovely canvas Avril. I love the colours and design and it looks as if you had lots of fun making it. Barbxx

Unknown said...

What a great canvas!! I have a girlfriend who would die for this!! Gorgeous job!!
Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Wheelie Crafty said...

Avril hun I love your canvas, And I love your theme, a mad hatter's tea party....

Hugs Rhonda
xxx