Followers

Monday, 2 May 2016

Fairy Dreams at Whoopsi Daisy - May Challenge

Hopefully this post goes live, whilst I am sunning myself in Sunny Spain (well I hope it is Sunny, LOL)

There is a new challenge for May at:-


Here is my card:-

Imagination Crafts - Celtic Dreams - Hideaway Die
Papers from LC Designs - Floating Butterflies and Floating Dandelions - Paper Packs.
Toadstools and Mini Fairy Dies from Joanna Sheen.

I hope you like my card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-


Thank you for visiting my blog today, have a good day, hugs to all.

11 comments:

Deborah Artliff said...

Good morning Avril what a beautiful card and your design is wonderful.
How are you doing my friend I hope you are keeping well.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Avril this is a stunning card I love it. I can just imagine you sitting in the sun right now. It is raining here. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Avril, I hope you are enjoying your holiday! A beautiful card and love the background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautful Avril and great background
Gr Karin

Lea Brawn said...

Love the fact you can mix so many different manufacturers. A fabulous card Avril. X

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fabulous background on this beautiful card. Enjoy the holiday. Hugs Jennifer xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Avril
Dianne xx :)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love this fairy Avril, gorgeous work today

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Super cute card love the image. Alison xx

Cumbrianlass said...

An absolutely fabulous card Avril.
I certainly hope you are sunning yourself and enjoying your holiday very much.
Hugs Janet xxx

Kathy said...

This is so sweet and pretty Avril