Followers

Monday, 2 November 2015

Lots of Layers at Whoopsi Daisy - Digi and CD Challenge November

Afternoon my friends, been a fatigue day for me, Monday always seems to turn out that way, I think it is maybe because the house if fuller during the weekend...

Any Hoo...I am here to share my DT card for:-

Whoopsi Daisy Digi and CD Challenge - November - Lots of Layers

Here is my card:-

The To Do List sentiment - Computer Generated Using My Craft Studio
Also Using - Red Gingham Ribbon from Little Claire's
Bow make using Zutter Bow it All V2 - JTS Ribbon Supplies
Backing Paper from Craftwork Cards - Magic of Christmas
Corner Die - Marieke - Precious Marieke Glamorous Christmas  Nightsky Corner Die


Well that is a more fussy card than I have been blogging recently and I hope you like it.

New Challenge Blog Rules

Entrants Must use a Digi or Elements from a CD
Also 2 entries only, unless Whoopsi Daisy Image used, then
a 3rd entry can be added

I have to say there will be many more Christmas cards added from now, for some reason I don't have as many done as I need, LOL..

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Glitter "n" Sparkle - CH#161 - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girls - November - Anything Goes MUST USE RIBBON
Allsorts - CH#335 - Christmas
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C310 - Christmas

Thank you for visiting my friends, have a lovely evening, I have managed to put a lovely stew on for my family coming home from their day..


20 comments:

Laine said...

Such a cutie Avril. Fabulous diecuts. Enjoy your stew!
Laine
xx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Fabulous card Avril, such a pretty image and love your dies. Great backing paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

Lea Brawn said...

Great card. X

Linda Simpson said...

A gorgeous card and love the cute image and layers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Avril this is a stunning card I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and a very beautiful card Avril
Gr Karin

Deborah Artliff said...

Evening Avril what a great card I do like this image but I love the cd. And your design is wonderful I'm sorry I'm late commenting but I've had a bad day health wise.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Sylv said...

Gorgeous papers and image, fabulous layered card.

Sylv xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Avril, I like the image the corners and the colours
Kevin xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Sis and a cute image. I love those corner die-cuts and the gorgeous paper. I hope you've managed to rest today. Big hugs and love xxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

brenda said...

A really lovely Christmas creation Avril and perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

cotnob said...

A super card Avril, such lovely colours and fabulous design.
I hope you are feeling better today.
Pauline
x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

She's so very cute, love your coloring and the die cuts you added

Katie Lamb said...

Cute card xx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Great card Avril! So very pretty!
I need to make loads of Christmas cards. I had a lot made but did a craft fair at myfriends chuch & a lot of them went!Ah well......
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous card Avail see cute image and great papers.
Hugs Janet xxx

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at allsorts Tracy X

Tracey Collett said...

Stunning Creation and thank you for joining in on the Glitter N Sparkle blog challenge this week.Good Luck,
Hugs Tracey C - DT Member

Wheelie Crafty said...

Stunning Card Avril, I love the dies and the depth you have added, you have also used such lovely colours and fabulous design, I hope you are getting some rest my lovely Avril...

Biggest Hugs xxx