Followers

Friday, 4 September 2015

Christmas - Little Claire's Digi CH#9 - September

Phew, well that has been a painful couple of days, doing this card, with one working hand, LOL..

So finally caught up, with all my DT work, this one is 2 days late, I am so ashamed, that 1 got my dates wrong, then had a stupid fall...however here it is.


Here is my card for the challenge:-

Using

I am overwhelmed by the fact that you are all continuing to support me...I am so hoping to get my hand healed now, then get down to some blogging, I am really miss visiting your blogs and getting inspiration.  Many thanks, and a lovely day and a brilliant weekend.

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this, just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and loving the papers and cute snowman.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jacee said...

Lovely festive card
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

mags said...

Gorgeous card Avril.
Mags
x

fabiola jaques said...

Super mignonne, biz

Deborah Artliff said...

Hi Avril what a gorgeous card I love the colours and your design is wonderful.
Sorry to hear you have been in pain. My arthritis as been playing up and like you it's not much fun.
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Hugs Jackie

McCrafty's Cards said...

A sweet card Avril I like the snowman and the patchwork background
Kevin xx

Debs said...

Super sweet card Avril - love the patchwork background and adorable snowman.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Avril love the image and fabulous paper's have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That snowman is just TOO cute. Great job today.

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous card Avril x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is cute and beautiful Avril
Gr Karin