Followers

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Holiday's at Little Claire's Digi CH#7

Morning my friends, well the 1st of July already - today is my youngest daughter Jenny's birthday, cannot believe that at 22 she is now my youngest, where does time go..LOL..

Well today we have the 


Now this can be any holiday, as it is July I went for Summer Holiday...here is my card.

Coloured using Spectrum Noir Pencils - From McOyster Paper Crafts at Poles Apart
and Promarkers
Backing Paper from Making Cards July edition
Memory Box - Fluffy Dies - McOyster Paper Crafts at Poles Apart
Crafters Companion - Beach Huts Embossing Folder
Shell and Starfish Dies from my Gorgeous Crafting Sister - Andree (thank you)
Gold Stickles, Bow and Backing card from my Stash

Thankfully today the sun is shining, so not too hard to share this Summer Card, LOL.

For the Winner of CH#6 and too see our fabulous DT's inspiration pop over HERE

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

City Crafters - CH#268 - Nautical 
Digi Chooseday - CH#26 - Use Some Embossing
A Gem of a Challenge - CH#147 - Summertime

I will be back later with another 2 DT cards, thank you for visiting and hope you will come back later...have a lovely day.

17 comments:

jane stillman said...

A super card my lovely - love and hugs Mum xxx

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific card! Perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Laine said...

Such a cutie Avril.
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Another gorgeous card Hun enjoy your day
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Great card, wonder what is lurking behind those doors? I know Avril's deckchair !!. Love the background. Hugs Jennifer xx

Samra said...

Gorgeous sea themed card!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB this week!
Samra DT

Eve's Been Reading said...

Great make! Thanks for joining in the fun theme of 'Embossing' at Digi Choosday Challenge Yvonne (DT)

Chris said...

Fabulous, love the image and all the detail. Chris xx

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous summery card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of Chalenge this time!
Hugs Lynsey x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the summery image. Hugs Jackie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a super cute little house card. Cheers, Holley

cotnob said...

A wonderful card Avril, you have created a fabulous summer scene.
Pauline
x

Andree said...

A wonderful card Sis and a perfect scene for a holiday. I'm glad the shells came in handy :) Big hugs and love xxx

Marina said...

Love all the little elements you've added - the postcard, anchor etc - lovely card. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

Dawn said...

Cute little card Avril! I do love a little beach hut!
Hugs
Dawnxx

cotnob said...

Hi Avril, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Fabulous creation, love anything beach hut! Thanks for joining us at DigiChoosday Wendy (DT).xx