Followers

Monday 25 May 2015

Circles and Squares CH#181 at Ooh La La Creations

Happy Bank Holiday my friends, hope you are enjoying your day, it is business as usual up here in Scotland.

I am a bit late blogging this post, as I have my Grandson John, staying, we have been watching movies, LOL..have loved having him here, by himself, without the younger grandchildren, taking up our attention, will have to do it more often.   He has just left with Grandad, to have McDonald's for his lunch and a new pair of Football Boots..

However, there is a new challenge at Ooh La La Creations, this fortnight - CH#181 - Circles and Squares.  Our fabulous DT member Wynn, chose this them, and I was a bit stumped at 1st, but realised this is a great challenge to use up left over pieces of paper and card.

Using Image and Papers from
(I adore this image, just a fabulous memory of childhood holiday's and maybe
Jenny was so called, because of these memories LOL)
Bow made using the Zutter Bow it All V2 from JT's Ribbon Designs
John the owner who has become a dear friend to Brian and I, gave me a challenge to make smaller bows with the Bow Maker - this is me going smaller, LOL...still a ways to go!

Our super DT have made fabulous projects, which you can see HERE, along with, the Winners of the last challenge - Congratulations to the winners and thank you all who played along.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

CD Sunday - Stepping Out
Dragonfly Journeys - CH#7 - Lets Be Beach Bums
Hiding in My Craft Room - HIMCR#200 - Any Holiday (Summer)
Wags 'n' Whiskers - CH#154 - Lots of Layers

Have a fabulous day, and thank you for visiting, also for your previous comments about me carrying on with crafting, I really appreciate all your comments, xxxx


21 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Avril! I love the image. Glad to hear you have enjoyed your weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Avril this is cuet and gorgeous
Gr Karin

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and details,just gorgeous.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Avril, super fun summer card, I love the images and great use of left overs. A very pretty design. Glad you are having a nice weekend, Hugs Jennifer xx

Tracy W said...

Fabulous card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Sandra Carey said...

Aw those donkeys are fab great card Hugs Sandra xx

Christine said...

What a great image and your Donkey's are certainly 'Stepping Out' Love your layout and as you say, a good way to use up bits and pieces.
Thanks for sharing it with us this time.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

mags said...

Lovely card Avril.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Evening Avril another beautiful card you have made I love this image I think it's one of my favourite one on the cd.
And your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Andree said...

A wonderful card Sis, those donkeys are adorable. I love the papers and your layout with the circles.
I'm glad you and John had a lovely time. Big hugs and love xxx

Jocelyn said...

Ah what lovely seaside donkeys. It's a lovely warm day here by the coast so just a perfect scene. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Dawn said...

Brilliant card Avril! I love the image & your fab design!
Can' wait to see how small you go with those bows!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Avril
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Very cute, great image and use up some scraps. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/







Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, love the donkeys stepping out
Margaret

sue-b said...

That's what i call thinking outside the box, great image it certainly does that you back to your childhood.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
sue-b xx

Carol said...

Great image Avril. Such a long time since I have seen donkeys on the beach.
Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Lena said...

This is such a cute and super fun card. Love it!
Thank you for sharing your project with us at Wags ‘n Whiskers.
Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Unknown said...

Love it so pleased D/D is back x

starcyl said...

A great card and I love the image, takes me back a long time.
Thanks fro sharing with us at CD Sunday this time.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Jeannie said...

What a great card and a really fun layout! Those little guys certainly make me smile. Thanks so much for joining in my challenge this week, and of course I'd love to see you back again!

Jeannie T.