Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Mid Month Inspiration for Imagination Crafts - October Challenge - Anything Goes

Morning my friends, I would so love to report that I am feeling better, but as the day of my Niece's Wedding approaches, I am still suffering, been to the Doctors and as I have had 2 courses of Anti-biotics, they can give me no more..never heard of that before..

However I am here to bring you my Mid Month Inspiration Project for Imagination Crafts - October Challenge - Anything Goes.

MDF Blank - from the Dove set
MDF Paint - Chalk
MDF Paint - Jet
MDF Paint - Crackle Medium

I think I still need some practice with the Crackle effect, but I am getting there.  I tried with the Sparkle Medium to get a reflective effect, so I hope that worked. Some time there is a happy accident, and on the top right, the Crackle Medium did not take, but I left it, as it looked like a reflection of the star...what do you think?    Of all the World's landmarks, The Taj Mahal is by far my favourite, and I hope one day to see if for real.

Our fabulous Design Team have come up with more inspiration for you all, so pop over and see what they have come up with.   I am still in Awe, being on such a fantastic Design Team, I am sure you will agree with me, that their inspiration is thoroughly amazing.

Just a reminder that the prize for winning our challenge is:-
£40 to spend in the Imagination Crafts Shop.

Also there is still a couple of days left to enter the DT Call, so pop over HERE and see how. Good Luck.

So please play along to be in with a chance for winning.

I would like enter this project into the following challenges:-

Craft-room Challenge - Make your own background
Party Time Tuesdays - CH#185 - Anything Goes
Craft My Life - Oct/Nov - Anything BUT a Card
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything BUT a Card
A Gem of a Challenge - CH#130 - Create a Scene - 2nd Entry

That is all from me for now, I hope you all have a fabulous day, and many thanks for visiting, I treasure each and every comment.

25 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow this looks amazing Avril x so sorry to hear you still yucky :( please take care my love xxxx

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Avril and sending hugs hun awesome inspiration Judith x

lady jasmine crafts said...

wow its stunning a fab idea love it hun xxxx

Unknown said...

What a great feeling you've created here, you could almost walkin the landscape xx
Hugs
Sandie x

Doreen said...

Love the fab design and colours. I hope you feel better for the wedding.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks great and beautiful Avril
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Avril, the crackle looks brilliant.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mervi said...

Divine oriental card, lovely crackled background.
Thank you for sharing your creativity at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Pia S said...

I've visited Taj Mahal, it's a something I'll never forget, it's so beautiful! Love your stencil and love the crackle effect!!!

phillymam37 said...

Such a beautiful and unique card!! LOve this!! Thnaks for playing along with us at the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Chyallenge!! :)

May said...

So Beautiful... Love the colours & image... Thank you for joining us at Craft my Life... Hugs May x x

Dawn said...

Love it Avril! The little bit in the corner where your crackle didn't take is indeed like a reflection of the star! Inspired!
Hugs
Dawn xx

mags said...

Super project Avril. Love the crackle effect and a lovely stencil.
Mags
x

Jennifer Johnston said...

A fabulous project Avril. The crackle effect is very effective. Love all the sparkle. Sorry to hear you are still not well. Take care my friend. Hope you manage to get to your niece's wedding.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Andree said...

This is beautiful Sis. I love how you've created depth with the colours and the crackle looks fantastic.
I'm sorry you are still not feeling better. Sending you healing hugs for the weekend wedding.
Much love xxx

Unknown said...

What a great crackle effect lovely image and love the effect you have achieved. Take care and I do hope you are feeling better for the wedding. Hugs Jennifer xx

Christine's Craftyart Blog said...

Lovely glittery project. xxx

K8 said...

Adorable, love that little spooky feeling, hugs Kate

Anonymous said...

Wow this is wonderful! You are very talented!

Thankyou for joining our challenge over at the Crafting My Life All Crafts challenge blog!

Sam xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Avril, I love the crackle effect and wonderful sparkle.
Pauline
x

Judith said...

This really caught my eye Avril - very arty and such perfect colours - sorry that you're still not well - sending hugs and lots of germ fighters! hugs Judith x

Dapoppins said...

Oh. Feel better!! I think your card turned out lovely! Thanks for entering the Party Time Tuesday's challenge!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Avril I am so sorry to hear that you are still not better, is there nothing they can do apart from giving you anti-biotics? Surely they can do something more for you, you have suffered for such a long time. Avril considering you are not in the best of health your craft work is superb, the other makes I have seen in the above posts have blown me away and this one is no exception the image and crackle effect give off such a mystical air, fabulous work.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the design, beautiful colours and wonderful sparkle.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
Sue xx

Debi said...

brilliant interesting and creative background, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x