Followers

Friday, 26 September 2014

Sneaky Peak - Step by Step for Imagination Crafts

Afternoon, my lovelies, yes I am like a Bus, nothing for weeks then 2 come along at the same time, LOL.

I am here to share a wee Sneaky Peak for a Step by Step that I did for Imagination Crafts, I hope you can pop over and see the complete project...

Sneaky Peak - Imagination Crafts

Could I also remind you that there is a DT call going on for Imagination Crafts, all details can be found HERE.  Good Luck to anyone who enters..

Thank you for visiting again, I truly appreciate you taking the time..have a fabulous day xxxx

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous tutorial and loving the colours. Thank you for your continued support of Imagination Crafts.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lea Brawn said...

Great to see you up for another post x

Andree said...

It's a beautiful card and great tutorial Sis. I love how you did the pretty flowers. I left a comment on the IC blog.
Have a good weekend. Big hugs and love xxx

Jennifer Bradley said...

Great tutorial Avril sooooo glad you are back, missed you xx