Followers

Monday 15 September 2014

Mid Month Inspirational Post for Imagination Crafts - September Challenge - Anything Goes

Morning all, hope that you are all well, this will be a short post from, me, as I am suffering from a Chest Infection, that has thrown me for 6....so without further ado..

Here is my project for September's Mid Month Inspirational Post - Anything Goes at Imagination Crafts.

MDF - Back and Star Charm - Dove
MDF - Paint - Jet
Stencil - The Clearing
Sparkle Medium - Hunter Green, and Gold Shine
Gilding Flakes (used on Star Charm) - Frosty Morning

I love this stencil, and used the Burnishing Method, with the Sparkle Medium, as it so happens, I am in the middle of doing a step by step, using this method, which I will share with you all next week, so I hope you pop back then, and see another way of using Sparkle Medium...I now have my daughter's saying make me one of these, please, please, LOL...

I hope you like my project, and if you are looking for more inspiration from our ubber talented DT, pop over HERE.

It is great to see that our Anything Goes challenge has been embraced, so don't delay, join us today, thank you.

I would like to enter this plague into the following challenges:-

Divas by Design - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Embossing of Any Kind
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - CH#246 - Clean and Simple

I have not been able to complete my DT projects for Whoopsi Daisy and Ooh La La Creations, which should have been blogged this morning, and if Linda had not been on holiday, and need the projects down before she went, it would be doubtful if this project would have been completed..however, if you are looking for the current challenges for:-
Whoopsi Daisy - Go HERE
Ooh La La Creation - Go HERE.

I am hoping to get round to all your blogs before the day is out, so until then, have a great day, and thank you so much for visiting.


23 comments:

mags said...

This is beautiful Avril. Love the stencil used and the technique.
Mags
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful Avril love the technique and colour's and hope you are feeling better soon my friend take care
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous wall plaque, love this stencil myself.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kathryn said...

Stunning Avril x love it xx
Feel better soon xx <3

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab design,love the glitter.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Avril.
Gr Karin

Jennifer Johnston said...

Beautiful Avril. Love the way the trees stand out against the dark background. Hope you feel better soon Hun. Take care.
Hugs Jennifer xx

Christine's Craftyart Blog said...

Very pretty Avril. xx

Pia S said...

I will definitely come back next week to read more about the technique you've used, this is so pretty with all the sparkle!

Sarah said...

Fabulous, love the twinkle!

Jacee said...

What a beautiful card, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Avril, I love all of the sparkle.
I hope you feel better soon.
Pauline
x

Dawn said...

So sorry o hear you're poorly Avril! I hope you feel better soon!
I love your little plaque, the sparkle medium is indeed gorgeous!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Fabiola said...

joli et charmant, biz

Andree said...

This is beautiful Sis. The stencils look fantastic against the black background and I love the star.
Take care of yourself and don't worry about anything else.
Sending you big healing hugs and I hope you feel better soon. Much love xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful plaque Avril looking forward to your tutorial. Sorry your ill my friend and hope you will be feeling better soon. You are a true trooper so I know you will fight that nasty infection and be back on form soon, until then my friend please take care and get some rest. Sending extra big hugs. Jennifer xx

cheryl said...

oh just love this hun,its so so beautiful hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

Crafty Judith said...

wow and just sooo much sparkle love it hugs Judith x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Avril, I hope your daughter is doing well and her toe is recovering. Sorry Ive not been by for awhile but its been a bit busy here and weve been to Guernsey for a week so you can image the catching up I have to do.
I love your card you really are getting quite expert at this stenciling your card is just stunning and it really looks like night time to. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Sorry to hear that you are unwell Avril hope the infection clears up soon. Avril this is gorgeous love the dark colours as the sparkle really shows up beautifully a super project.
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Avril hope you`re keeping well my friend, beautiful card, so sparkly love it xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card, Avril! So pretty with gold and black. I am looking forward to your step-by-step tutorial as I would love to learn how to do this. Hope you feel better soon!

K8 said...

Ohh hun I love this, It sparkles like christmas!! So beautiful!! Hope you feel better!! Hugs Kate