Followers

Thursday 21 August 2014

My 1st DT card for Crafty Girls Challenges - CH#25 - Anything Goes

Morning me lovelies, and WOW has this week gone fast?  Noah is away this morning for his settling in day with his childminder, and I miss the little tike already, however I will now have time to do some Blog visiting, as Noah makes a beeline for the lappy when I have it out..LOL..

This morning I would like to share with you my 1st DT project of Crafty Girls Challenge - CH#25 Anything Goes..I have moved to this group, as I was struggling with A Step in the Dark, so Erin and Fiona, kindly asked me if I would join the Crafty Girls...instead..now the funny thing is I ended up with a bit of a spooky image, for this challenge, but I think I have made it a bit fun, or I hope so..These challenges run fortnightly with 2 team, and are Anything Goes....

Spider from Andree - Thanks Sis

I hope you like my hopefully Fun and not too Spooky card.  The Winners and Top 3 from CH#24 can be found HERE.

Our Sponsor and Prize for this challenge is:-

Prize - 3 Digital Image from their Shop

Dis Digi Stamps
Prize - $10 to spend in their Store

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Crafter's Cafe - CH#77 - Only SQUARE Cards
Fresh Brewed Blog - CH#2 - Glitter Galore
A Step in the Dark - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - CH#191 - The 3 C's Christmas, Children or CRITTERS
Miriam's Crafting Blog - CH#15 - Fantasy
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - CH#49 - Anything Goes

Well that is all from me for now, off to go around your blogs my lovely friends, I hope you join in with our challenge and thank you for visiting...hugs to ALL.

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Avril what a fun card, not to spooky love the colours . Hope Noah enjoys his morning xx

Unknown said...

Fun card, great colours x
Sandie

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Spooky spooky my friend but love it xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous and congratulations on the new DT position.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafty Judith said...

how cool is this Avril hun super card hugs Jx

Chana Malkah said...

Delightfully spooky! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator

Anonymous said...

Hi Avril, Welcome to the team. Love your card and great image. Thank you so much.

Hugs Erin x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats on your new DT, Avril! Cute card, great colours, and I love the spooky spider!

Hugs,
Kitty

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Cute AND Spooky! :)
Love the spider and the web covered paper.

Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges August Challenge #2: GLITTER GALORE!

Have a blessed day,
Heather D.

KarinsArtScrap said...

its a fun and great card Avril.
Gr Karin

Dawn said...

Hee Hee, what a cute & fun little card! Just the right side of scary for me!
Hugs to you & Noah!
Dawn xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Avril yes you have made this a fun Halloween card that is one cute image and I totally love the colours, papers and design a super creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Laine said...

A fabulous and fun creation Avril.
Laine
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

I so love that, they make the cutest Halloween theme stamps. Great job!

Andree said...

This is a brilliant card Sis. The image is fabulously cute and not too scary. The spider is the perfect touch. (You don't have to keep thanking me).
I hope Noah had a good morning. Big hugs and love xx

CraftyKay said...

Haha. Such a fun card. Thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Netwotk.x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Love it, Avril! :)

Hugs,
Em x
Creative Em

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome card and congrats on your new DT possie..xx

The Journey is the Start

Pia S said...

This is spooky in a cute way, I love the image and its fun face! Great job!

Beth Brovold said...

Perfect spook factor!! Such a sweet little Spookster here...love all the wonderful emellies!! Thanks for sharing with us at Fresh Brewed Designs "Glitter Galore"!!
Beth FBD DT

Jan said...

Aw this is great Avril hugs xx Jan

Caz said...

This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. And good luck.

Caz xx PPC DT

Anonymous said...

Hi, A stunning project, Thank you for joining A Step In The Dark this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous card Avril!! Told you your dark side was in there somewhere!! Love it! thanks for entering at A Step in the Dark - dont be a stranger! :) Mo xxx

Paper Panda said...

What a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Amy A said...

Such a cute and fun card! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

Amy- DT Freshly Brewed Challenges
{Lil Cutie Creations}

K8 said...

A little spooky and creapy....but still a super card hun, hugs Kate!! xxx

downrightcrafty said...

what a great card love the colours and the image
hugs Kate xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Avril just popped by to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment, hope all is well.
hugs
lorraine x