Followers

Monday 2 September 2013

Anything Goes at Glitter N Sparkle CH#48


Morning again my lovelies and hope you are bearing with me, this is my DT card for Glitter N Sparkle CH#48, "Anything Goes" I got to play and have fun, with Rainbow Bright from Sassy Studios, one of our sponsors this week...and decided to go with the rainbow theme and make Sinead's Christmas card, she is 15 and I think this hits the spot, hope you like it my dear friends.

Our Sponsors and prizes this week are:-

Sassy Studios - 4 Images from the store
Crafty Sentiments - 3 images from the store
and our New Sponsor - Fitztown - 3 images from the store
Now that it is September, watch this spot for more from Fitztown....LOL..

The winners and for last weeks challenge can be found here, and I don't often plug blogs, but one of our winners this week is Christine Harman, who is very new to blogging, as in 1 week, I persuaded her to set up a blog, and with some help from me and some from her lovely son, she has done so...At the minute, I am her only follower, so I would love if you could pop over, Follow her blog and support her on her journey into blogland..thank you

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

613 Avenue Create - CH#35 Anything Goes (or/and with a Twist)
Christmas Card Challenge - CH#40 Something New (image and paper)
Sunday Stamps - SSC57 - We are seeing Red
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - CHNC140 - Get Inky and/or Painty

I will be back in a short while with another DT card, so hopefully you can bear with me as I catch up...love and hugs xxxx

23 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Avril, another gorgeous card, love the way you have coloured her hair. I have been across and I have started following Christine. You need to get Christine to turn the word verification off as it will stop people from commenting. A lovely thing to do to help her set up her blog.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous card and great colours.

Joan x


Crafty bloggers Network DT.

jane stillman said...

Another great card Avril,love her fabulous hair and those gorgeous little skates x

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card,love the image and fab details.x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Avril. You already know I love this card - such fabulous rainbow colours and I always enjoy seeing your die cuts!

Feel better,
Kitty

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, forgot to say I've been to visit Christine's blog and have joined up. I'm a new blogger myself so I know what it's like to just be getting started. Thanks for the link!

Take care,
Kitty

NanaConnie said...

This is adorable, Avril! Loving her hair. Thanks so much for playing along at 613 Avenue Create this challenge. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

jjcreations said...

Wonderfully colourful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card Avril.

greetings karin

lady jasmine crafts said...

Just fabulous xxx

Dawn said...

Fantastic Card Avril, I do love her hair! Off to check out Chris's blog now too! Well done you giving her a hand to set up! xx

Chana Malkah said...

Cute image and you have presented her well! I love what you did with her hair! Wonderful color integration! Thanks for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Karen (karey2005) said...

Sweet and sassy! Love that tree! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N, DT

OttawaMom said...

Very colourful and wonderfully, non-traditional Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Hazel said...

Delightful card, Avril - love the image - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 140 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

La Papera Gialla said...

Great card!
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Pia S said...

You've given her such a cool hair color - just like a rainbow! So different, in a fun way!

Kate M said...

Lovely image, super colouring, great card!!
xx

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

She's very cute. Love the coloring. Cheers, Holley

Hazel said...

Thanks for adding this for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon. x

Unknown said...

Now who wouldn`t want that gorgeous hair lol love this, fab colours & design xxxx

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this fortnight--love that sassy chick!
:) Marie