Followers

Sunday 28 July 2013

Clean and Simple (CAS) - at Glitter N Sparkle CH43



Happy Sunday, my lovely friends and blog followers, can I just take a moment to thank you all for your comments on my cards, I get a right fuzzy feeling, when I read them, so thank you for taking the time out of your day...

Today there is a new challenge at Glitter N Sparkle - CH43 - Clean and Simple (CAS).  I was very lucky to play with an image from Cootsy Designs (designer at Stitchy Bear Stamps), this wonderful Tiger, and Backing Paper, now Clean and Simple is well outside my comfort zone, and it took me a good few days, to photograph the card and add it to the challenge blog, as each time I picked it up, I wanted to add to it...but I took the plunge and here it is...simply coloured with my Pan Pastels (Yellow and Red), that I won, a few weeks ago, I totally love Pan Pastels and am hopefully going to be adding a few more colours on Wednesday, thank you Adrian at McOyster Crafts at Poles Apart, for keeping them aside for me...much appreciated....Added Raffia and a sentiment...hope you like this card...will enjoy finding out..

So the Sponsors for this week are:-

Bugaboo - 7 Images from their Store
Floppy Latte - $6 Gift Certificate for their Store
Stitch Bear Stamps - $10 Certificate for Images from Cootsy Designs (at the Stitchy Bear Store)

The Winners from last weeks challenge can be found here...thank you to everyone who took part.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Daring Cardmakers - Creature Comforts
Digi Haven - Any Animal
Inspire Me Friday - 113 - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - CH#174 - Anything Goes

24 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

Its a gorgeous card love the tiger xxx

Sheila said...

Lovely x

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Avril, this is beautiful, love the background colour and the raffia bow. Great image too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Well done Avril it's a fabulous card, just love that image, and love the use of the raffia x

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, love the subtle background :o)
Jackie xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Avril, what a fabulous card, ( this is the 2nd Tiger card I have seen today !!)
thank you for your kind comments left on my blog.
Hugs
Janet xxx

Andree said...

A wonderful CAS card Avril. The tiger is gorgeous and I love your background, it's just perfect x

Karen said...

Great card, great image, and really love the background. You did a great job with Clean and Simple, even though you wanted to add more :) Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven for our Animal challenge - Karen, DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Avril.
great CAS card.

greetings karin

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is wonderful. I love the blended background and the colouring used. The image is lovely and they both work so well together. A really great CAS card.

Hugs Lisa xxxx <3

Sylvia Blum said...

Avril Ann, this is such a beautiful card! Love your clean and simple card! Ohhh... and the tiger image you used is sooo adorable! Love it!
{hugs} Sylvia

Mimi said...

Beautiful CAS card Avril and thank you for creating such a lovely piece of art work with the Coosty Creations Tiger Digital Stamp and Paper Pack, This is the first time I have seen one of my packs in use other than that of my fellow OSAAT DT buddies and I am so excited :) :) :) Hugs Mimi (AKA Jane Bradshaw of Coosty Creations)

Doreen said...

Fabulous....love the gorgeous image.xxx

Kate M said...

You have coloured the tiger in beautifully - great CAS card!
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous tiger card. Lovely work. Cheers Holley

Hello said...

Fabulous card Avril...love the image.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

downrightcrafty said...

great clean and simple card and wonderful image
Hugs Kate xx

Angelique said...

Such a gorgeous CAS. Beautiful image and paper.

Huggsss,Angelique

Ingrid Mason said...

What a lovely card with such a tropical feeling. For the 'Clean and Simple' you really have hit upon a brilliant image. With your brilliant colouring of the stamp and adding the raffia bow, you have shown every element off to such good effect. Sometimes 'less is more' and this is very much a More card. Well done x

Laine said...

Fabulous tiger image Avril. Great CAS style card.
Laine.
xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Avril. I love how you coloured the tiger - he looks real - like he could get up and walk off the card. You did a wonderful job on your CAS card - the raffia is a perfect touch.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Mimi said...

I am back again Avril to wish you the best of luck with this card in the OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

Jan said...

Fabulous Cas card Avril. xx Jan

CraftyGirl said...

What a nice kitty cat. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com