Followers

Sunday 2 June 2013

Glitter N Sparkle - WK35 - Theme - Beginning with B


Well my dear friends, it has been a while since I have blogged, been such a busy time for me, I have been helping my daughter with her baby in Cupar, thankfully all my DT Groups, have kept my places for me, to join in again....so the 1st post of the day is for Glitter N Sparkle - WK35 - Things beginning with B Ii.e, buttons, bows, bears, bottles, etc)....I was given a rather lovely Fairy Bear from Gaylou's Inimitabilty - who is one of our Sponsors this week, giving one lucky winner a $10 Gift Certificate to spend in their shop, and they have some fabulous Digi's on offer....Bugaboo - is giving 7 Images from their Store, Floppy Latte are giving a $6 gift voucher and Jellypark - 3 Images from their store, so let us see you creations this week.  The winner from last week can be found here

7 comments:

Andree said...

It's lovely to have you back Avril and I hope your daughter and baby are doing well.
Fabulous card, the bear and colours are wonderful x

Linda Simpson said...

Afternoon Avril this is fabulous, love the fairy bear she is adorable. Gorgeous colours too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Afternoon Avril this is fabulous, love the fairy bear she is adorable. Gorgeous colours too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

This card is just so sweet, love the image and colours xx

Mandy Ashley said...

Welcome back, Avril! Cute, sweet image & love the colours too :)

Wendy H said...

Fab card Avril. Love the colours and the cute image. Xx

Wendy H said...

Fab card Avril. Love the colours and the cute image. Xx