Followers

Saturday 29 December 2012

Sugar Bowl - CH98



Well ladies, and gents, seems like ages and ages since I did a blog post.....by myself, LOL...I hope you have all had a fabulous Christmas and were spoiled, and are looking forward to 2013.   .I have been crafting this afternoon, and will be posting my Glitter N Sparkle DT card tomorrow, so come back to have a look at that....this card I have done is for the Sugar Bowl CH98, Fiona's Sketch, and I followed the Kraft Challenge at Sugary Sunday 47.  I have used one of the Sassy's from Funky Kits and all my backing papers are from the Kanban "In the Garden" range..hope you like it, I am entering this card into:

Sugar Bowl - CH98 Fiona's Sketch
Charisma Cards CH51 - Anything Goes


9 comments:

Alyx said...

This is beautiful Avril.

Love your background as well.
xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Avril,love the image.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Avril, nice to see you back, I have missed visiting. A fabulous card and loving the beautiful colours.

I am sooooooo loving the new look to your blog, where did it come from, It is so steampunkish.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Vee said...

Such a fabulous card, love the image and the design.
Thanks for playing with Charisma
xx Vee

Laine said...

Stunning card and image Avril. Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.
Hugs from
Laine
X

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Avril. The image is fabulous.
I love the new background to your blog x

NGCARDS said...

Great creation hun! Hope you have a great New Year! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Erika said...

Lovely card Avril, hope you enjoyed the sketch. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl challenge, good luck and a Happy New Year to you.
Hugs Erika.

Pami said...

Love the image Avril, fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl, good luck!

Happy New Year
Pami x