Followers

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Delicious Doodles - Challenge 4




As promised I am back with a card for Delicious Doodles challenge 4, which is looking for Autumn or Autumn Scene, I have used the "Maid of the Riverbank", which I love.    In real life it is much darker in colour but I used the Flash and it was too bright, so this is the picture without the Flash...hope you like it, I am also entering the card into Octobers challenge "Anything Goes" at Cards Galore Challenges, hope you like it, many thanks for visiting xxxx


I am also blogging a scarf that I made to enter the Skipton Craft Club, challenge for September, which was Shades of Grey, or Black and White, hope you like it xxxxx

11 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Avril a gorgeous take on our autumnal theme and I love the flowers. Don't forget to add in your second link to Mr Linky as you have used a Delicious Doodles image xxx Hugs Pascale

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card, love the image colours and embellishments. The scarf is gorgeous too x

Celias said...

Avril your card is gorgeous love everything about it and your card is fab you have been busy xxxxxxxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and great colours.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and love the beautiful scarf.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Teri said...

Loving the colours hun, and that scarf is fab! xx

Unknown said...

I am not sure how to do that Pascale, but I don't really enter to win, just love using these images as you know Teri is one of my Heros xxxx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Beautiful card, I love what you've done here with Teri's fabulous image.

Thanks for joining us for this Autumn colours challenge.

Your scarf is so striking, lovely.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Delicious Doodles DT

Jackie said...

Lovely cards and scarf since my last visit :o)
Jackie xx

Fabiola said...

oh que c'est jolie, biz

Lilacanglia said...

love it, good luck with them, nice scarf hun, glad to see the yarns getting you lol, hugs Angie x