Followers

Monday, 22 March 2010

Fairies at Cute Daisy May

I am hoping upon hope that these posts go off as planned, as I will have, by the time you read these have been and come back from Beamsley, where I am sure I would have had a wonderful weekend meeting new friends and learning new crafts, these will be short posts, but I am sure I will have to add more details during the day, so please bear with me....our lovely Net has chosen Fairies as her theme, for Cute Daisy May this week, I have used one off my favourite images from sheet.......and used the Sketch - WK43 at Promarkers, to show her off, I hope you like it, Love to all, Avril xxx

10 comments:

Annmaree said...

This is so beautiful!

Jill said...

Gorgeous card as always Avril. Hope you had a good time. Jill x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Avril Ann,
I love the papers on this card. Really rich look to them. This fairy is delightful. Great card.
I look forward to hearing how your weekend went.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Jackie said...

Very cute card :)
Jackie xx

Teri said...

Cute fairy hun - love your layout and the dp's. Hope you got back safe and well. . .
Hugs,
Teri xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Avril.xxx

Pinkllilac said...

This card is just adorable Avril, such a darling little image, love the paper.
Hugs, Linda

Rleen said...

Avril, your card is gorgeous! I love the papers and the sweet fairy. Awesome job!
Hugs, Arlene

Maria Matter said...

Hi Avril, this is beautiful! love the papers and colors!
great job hun!
blessings, Maria

CJ said...

VERY CUTE CARD.....YOU DID AND AWESOME JOB.....
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...I HAVE BECOME A FOLLOWER
AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN MINE. ALSO COME
OVER TO
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/
AN CHECK OUT OUR FUNNY CHALLENGE WE HAVE GOING
ON AND THE PRIZES ARE AWESOME THIS TIME AROUND
AND THEN POP ON OVER TO THE STORE TO SEE WHAT
OUR CREATORS HAVE....
BIG HUGS
CJ
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/