Followers

Monday 1 March 2010

Challenge 24 - Oriental at Sophisticats meets A Spoon Full of Sugar CH92



 2nd post for today, please scoll down for details of Cute Daisy May challenge!

Another post from me today girls, then I am off to play with my new Machine, so excited about that, so without further ado, this week at Sophisticats our talented Tasha has choosen "Oriental" as a theme, and us girls, just about fell apart, honest we did, but nothing gets us down and everyone rose to the challenge, as the word describes...LOL. I used my Distress Inks to do a background card, then got out my peel offs, which I have had for yonks and got to work, filling some in....I then stamped a Panda from my Oriental C-D's embossed him and inked him up a bit, added some ribbon and an oriental charm to finish...I found this card hard, as when I am making cards I am always thinking off the person, I am making it for, but no-one in my family or friends are much into Oriental, but I like the outcome fine, especially as I got to get messy again...LOL...so pop over and check out the other fab projects from the DT girls....and have a go, at Oriental....There is a Sheet of Debbi Moore images up for a prize this week...I am also wanting to thank everyone who took part in our "Embossing" challenge last week, as usual there were some Outstanding creations to visit...I am also going to add this card to CH92 at A Spoon Full of Sugar, who wants to see the Use off Distress Inks on your projects...

10 comments:

cheryl said...

oh love this hun love the oriental funny but i have just done one of those to post on my blog later hugs cheyrl xxx

Teri said...

Fabulous card hun! Love it!
Hugs,
Teri x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Avril Ann,
This is a classy card. I love the oriental feel to it. Great stuff.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Christine said...

Hi my Edingburgh Rock again..love this oriental card lovely feel to it..great Kimono & coin..fab.

Hugs Yorkshire Pudding..XXX

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Avril.xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Avril, lovely Oriental card, love that image and the papers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi mum love your card it's gorgeous...is this what the stuff is for that you sent through....love and miss you loads Nikki xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Avril
Hugs Dianne xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Avril, love the colours you've used hun, Tasha definitely has challenged us this week lol
hugs Mandy xx

Ali Dantre said...

Beautiful card Avi. Love the warm colours and that panda is a beaut touch. Love it angel
Hugs n Luv
Lisa.xxx