Followers

Friday 5 March 2010

Card for 2 challenges

Well dear friends it seems like ages since I have posted here, but honest I have been busy Card Making....I have had a fair few trips down to the shed, and I think that everything I need is here too hand, once Brian gets more shelves up for my glitter glues etc....this card is for 2 challenges, and is for a very dear friend, whom I hope does not visit here, until she has received it in the post....so .....Sh...........

1st I have followed the Sketch at Create 4 Fun - WK9, this is the first time I have entered this challenge, that I picked up along the way, whilst commenting on the Challengers to my various DT posts, see girls I do pay attention....2nd I am entering into Secret Crafter Saturday - CH72, who want "STITCHING"  


The image was purchased from my dear friend Step at her Etsy Shop, you should pop over and see her stunning images.

I am hoping to get around to visiting you all tonight, as I am still busy cardmaking, for my DT posts, as I am hoping to get out off the house for a wee while tomorrow, I am going Stir Crazy, have not been over the door, since a week past Sunday....I hope you are all looking forward to a great weekend, I know that some off you will be visiting the SECC, and I wish I was joining you, but I have to give it a miss this time, as I am going down to a Craft Retreat, organised at the Tuesday Taggers, on the 19th March, which I am really excited about...so Glasgow is out....until October that is....LOL..have a fab weekend. Much love Avril xxxx

23 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Avril
A beautiful card,
hugs Dianne xx

Lilacanglia said...

This is absolutely adorable,
Have a great weekend,
Hugs
Angie

Doreen said...

Ooh this is just so gorgeous Avril.xxx

Stef H said...

well u have been missed! what a fabulous card!!! you did that image beautifully!!! i am so smiling here!!!

there's a freebie on my blog today. go grab it.

hugs :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Avril Ann,
I love the pinks in this card and what a gorgeous image. This is what a baby card should be - bright, beautiful and babylicious.
I really love it.
Enjoy yourself tomorrow if you get out.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sally H said...

Beautiful Avril! I love it!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Girlie! Love this! The little booties and bib are such cute accents. How are you? I hope you have fun at your retreat! Wish I was going! LOL

pinky said...

You sound sooo busy mrs, love this beautiful baby card, those embellies are so sweet. Hope you get some day release tomorrow lol.
Pinky

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Avril.

Hugs Riet.xx

Teri said...

Lovely baby card hun - wonder where that one is going? LOL
Hugs,
Teri xx

Unknown said...

Hi Hun Didn't realise we both suffered from the same illness it took them over TWO Yrs to diagnose me with it they say I also have ME theats why it took so long. So crafting is my pain relife and my sanity. I love your card and thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog

Love Dawn xx

Anne-Marije said...

What a cute baby card. I like the three embellishments at the place of the circles.
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
xxx Anne-Marije

Jacee said...

Lovely card Avril, super image.

Merry said...

That is so cute....such a wonderful card.

Lynda said...

This is so cute Avril - love the image. Thanks for everything today too. Sending you a big hug.

Love Lynda xxx

Lesley said...

gorgeous just gorgeous - Lesley x

Unknown said...

Aww this is so cute.....can't wait till October lol...we are just back from swimming John just loved it he was swimming into the waves it was so funny....love you loads Nikki xxx

nnalorac said...

This is soooo sweet, lovely papers and cute image. hugs nnalorac.xx

Jackie said...

Very cute card, fab image :o)
Jackie xx

cheryl said...

oh my dear friend this is an adorable image and beautifully designed too just adore it hun love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Avril, I was wondering what you were upto, Ive missed you, hope the DT work has gone well. I love your baby card its gorgeous and that image is beautiful. Take care miss you, with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Fabiola said...

oh c'est tellement joli!

Sarpreet said...

Such a cute adorable card