Followers

Monday 15 February 2010

WK22 at Sophisticats is "Stitching"

My 2nd post today(which is much later than usual, as Lisa has had computer problems today, so forgive our lateness) is for our CH22 at Sophisticats, which our lovely Gina has choosen this week, to tempt you all to join in with us, and I have to say our DT have come up with the goods this week..... "Stitching", could be real or as I have done Faux, with the trusty, ruler and white gel pen.I used an image that Jan sent me at my birthday, and I loved it, not sure off the name of the design, but lent itself to be coloured in the blue hues and matted onto a flower cut out from a 12 x 12 dcwv paper, which I used glossy accents and glitter on...I also used other papers from my stash with buttons and stitching on them....Please pop over and see our DT Projects and welcome our 2 New DT's Diane and Tasha, nice to have another 2 members join the team, girls and hope you will be very happy....I want to personally thank everyone who took part in last weeks "Tartan Theme", and for all the lovely comments that were left about my beloved Dad, they were all very greatly appreciated....Love to All Avril xxxx



10 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Avril.

Hugs Riet.xx

Doreen said...

Great card Avril, and wow stitching, you wouldn't think it was fake.xxx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is great love that image I so wanted to play along last week but had no tartan paper at all shame on me,but this is brill hun you could enter it into OSAAT we would love to see you there hunny hugs cheryl xxxx

Anonymous said...

OH WOW this is gorgeous Avril, way to go hun!

Moshie said...

Avril. This card is so pretty! Am loving checking out all the beautiful creations on the DT blogs!!!!
hugs,
Diana

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Avril
Hugs Dianne xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Avril,
This is gorgeous! I love all the detail there is so much to look at.
Clare x

Teri said...

Fabulous card hun!! Love that faux stitching. One day I'll try doing the real thing with my old machine and see what happens. . .!!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Jill said...

Such a pretty patchwork card Avril, really like it. Jill x

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card - love the image