Followers

Sunday 27 December 2009

Winter Wonderland - Thank You Cards



A Very good Sunday Morning to one and all, I hope you ALL had a fantastic Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year, I for one, just want to get back to my crafting and blogging, but with all the family around, it is utterly impossible....LOL...also the snow down to my shed is still pretty deep here in Edinburgh, but I did manage to do a Card for my MUM who has a birthday on Hogmany, she will be 71.....I thought, I made it around our challenge at Winter Wonderland  this week, which is Thank You cards, could be for the Xmas Gifts etc, but I thought I would Thank my MUM for my life......could there be any greater thing...

I hope you all feel in the mood for crafting this week girls, should you have the time, and join us with this fresh new challenge, our girls as usual have come up with some great projects, also pop over and give our Guest DT Marianne support, we have loved having her as our Guest she is a very talented crafter

Also pop over and see the changes that are coming your way at Winter Wonderland, next year.....

I will be back later on with the Blog Hop for the Stamp Man, so until then, have a great day. Much Love Avril xxxxxx

9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Avril, I guess you must have had a wonderful Xmas, and thank your mum for me as well, I hope she has a wonderful birthday, its so lovely to have a special friend like you. The card is gorgeous by the way, take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Teri said...

Lovely card hun - she'll adore it no doubt!
You'll have to get hubby to fetch some stuff up from the shed for you - can't have you unable to create now, can we?
Hope you have a great weekend!
Teri xx

Unknown said...

Hi Avril

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, gorgeous card, your mum will love it.

Jan xx

cheryl said...

oh hunny your mum will love this sweetie its just brilliant just seen it on the blog only just found that one he he what am I like hope you and your family are all well and all the best to my deaerest friend for 2010
love hugs cheryl xxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Avril your mum will adore it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Avril,i love your images and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

This is delightful Avril!

Your Mum will ADORE it!

Zoechaos said...

found you yesterday on the blog hop and now today on Winter Wonderland love this card it is so pretty, perfect for a Mum am sure yours will be thrilled with it.

mueppi said...

Your card is so wonderful Avril and your mum will love it!
Hugs Gisela