Followers

Monday 7 December 2009

Thank you all for my birthday Wishes, Cards and Presents

Good Morning my dearest of Friends I would like to Thank you ALL for the birthday wishes you sent me, whilst hopping around at the Tuesday Taggers, blog hop yesterday, I have just had the time to read all your lovely good wishes.

I want to say a Special thanks to:

Stef (yes, yours was the 1st to arrive, but I am a good girl and waited until my birthday to open)

who all had my postman beat a trail to my door all week, getting me more and more excited for the big day...I have never had so many cards and presents to open in my whole life, and I loved all the crafting goodies you all sent me, I hope I can do justice to everything you sent me, and I cannot wait to get to my shed today to play.....Lyn I will be looking for hints and tips.......or those stamps and images will turn out all girly...LOL....

I did not open my cards and gifts until later in the day, when I woke up, my 1st priorty was to get the Blog Hop up and running and I want to thank all my fellow DT's for all their hard work and support, without whom the blog would not have happened....I thank everyone who has taken part and you still have until tonight to take part, my candy will be announced tomorrow morning along with my challenge project for TT.....

Tommy had his football in the morning and the poor wee darling and his team got beaten a very astounding 10-0, so he was not a happy bunny when he came home, I was then banished to my shed, whilst, my Hubby and daughter put up balloons etc, ect, there was a balloon trail all the way from my shed....from my family I got some PJ's (which I live in all the time), Patrick & Lisa Swayze (autobiography), Jewellery and vouchers to spend in my local craft shop.....my best friend Patricia, gave me an awesome bag and jewellery, Nikki (My Older daughter) sent me through fabulous cards and a totally awesome Candle Holder that she made, thank you Nikki you really are very precious to me and getting more talented by the day....my younger daughter Mhairi and Allen, brought my Mum and Step dad through and there were more pressies to open....Clinique facial things from Mhairi and Allen, a Top (which I wore yesterday, as I got into my size 8, skirt, that my Mum bought me for Xmas 2 years ago, and I could not fit into it then......), I got an ornament, and funny bits and pieces (like a Dumpling, and Pear Cider) - see Christine told you I was the Edinburgh Dumpling.....my Aunt and Uncle gave me a voucher for Dorothy Perkins.....and then their was the Candles to blow out on my cake.....(have not had a bit yet).....so in other words, dear friends I was spoiled rotten......We then went off to Winter Wonderland, where I consumed 3 Mulled Wines and Mince Pies (mmmmmm), the kids went on some rides and then it was home for Brians Home-made Soup and Chicken Casserole....I have not lifted a finger in the kitchen all weekend....there is even some soup left for my dinner today...LOL, and right to the end of the day when my OLLY got through to the Final's of the X-Factor, how great can a day get.....my finger was on re-dial, for him, and as it was my birthday, I was allowed...LOL....
 
You will be fed up seeing me here today, as I have my projects for Sophisticats and Cute Daisy May to post, and also the Winner for the CDM Blog Hop last week, so please come back, and see what I have for you all, I love you ALL and thank you again for making my day and my time here on blogland so very, very special for me......

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Avril
Sorry didn't relise it was your birthday,HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time, I'm so glad & too right that you were spoilt rotten!

There's a belated card on it's way to you too hun

Jan xx

Nannieflash said...

Avril Im sorry I missed your birthday but Ive put a card into the post for you, hopefully it should be with you by Tuesday tomorrow, sorry about that. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxxhope you like it.

Christine said...

Hi Avril many belated Happy returns dear friend your card is on its way as I speak...go open up your email nice surprise..I hope if I did it right...LOL

Big Hugs Yorkshire Pudding xx

Stef H said...

oh girl... you are goooooooooood waiting to open them ON your birthday! i'm soooo glad you had a fabulous day! and all those presents! you are truly loved!

hugs,

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Glad you had a great day...happy belated birthday!