Followers

Sunday 13 December 2009

Apologies and Thank You's

Morning ladies, it is 3.31am Sunday Morning and I am up and in pain, so thought I would do a quick post. I am so sorry for being away most off the week, I really have been suffering this week, with the dreaded Fibro, it is attacking me in all sorts off places, making, sitting, standing, walking, just impossible, to top it all I went off to my shed on Friday to do some DT work and slipped on the stones, have to really think about bringing my crafts into the house, as it is getting dangerous for me to even go to the bottom off the garden, I will wait until after Xmas and get something sorted out.....I am lucky that poor Kenny has not got a job at the minute (not so lucky for him), as he is on hand when I need him, poor lad, that is not what I gave birth to him for....but he is a good lad and I am lucky to have him, sorry for the moan, I will be back later on with some DT cards. Thank you to everyone who has visited me this week, I have tried to get round everyone, but if I have missed you out, I am so sorry, I also have thanks you to give to:

for their birthday cards and gifts that have came this week, thank you girls, I love you all for your kindness, also a thank you must to to Angie, for the gorgeous scarf that came in the post yesterday, which was her blog candy, Angie, I love it, it is so soft and warm, both in colour and feel and I will wear it and treasure it always...

One thing I am sure off no matter how bad a day I have, I always get cheered up, reading my blog and I am so grateful that I entered blogland and found all you inspiring people, who give me the urge to carry on crafting....so thank you for that, sorry if you are all depressed now, but I will be back later on a cheerier note with my DT cards for Cute Daisy May and Winter Wonderland, so please stop by and see what I have made this week. Hugs Avril xxxxxx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear your still not well Avril! I really hope it relents for you soon, at least in time for you to have a nice christmas!

Nilla said...

Hope you feel better soon, Avril! Hugs Nilla

Helen Dooley said...

Hang in there! Happy Birthday? Im sorry I missed it. Inspire you- gosh Avril your so kind and always leave such nice words for me. You make me feel good too.
Soft hugs ( for the achy body)

Unknown said...

i really wish i was there to help you i hate the fact i can't...if you need a chat just phone me love you loads and loads lots of cuddles and kisses from the kids nikki xxxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Avril
Hope you are feeling better soon,take care,
Hugs Dianne xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Avril Ann,
I am really sorry your struggling at the minute. You really must take care - its so frosty and slippy just now, my hubby fell on our driveway yesterday, no damage just sore - maybe the shed should be out of bounds for a spell. Go carefully.
Special Hugs,
Fiona x

Lesley said...

Hi Avril I do hope you feel better soon and be careful on those stones Lesley x

Lilacanglia said...

Hiya Hun,
I do hope you feel a hole lot better soon, and that you can get your crafts into the house asap,
I am glad the scarf arrived,
Hugs
Angie

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Avril,
So sorry to hear you are in pain. I hope it eases for you very soon.
Hugs, Clare x

Sally said...

Avril,
So sorry to hear you are doing poorly. I too suffer from Fibro and unless you have it, no one can really understand the episodes can be so devestating. Hang in there hun. As you know it comes and goes. Happy Belated Birthday.

Stef H said...

oh sweetie! my heart aches for you. sending you prayers & hugs

Unknown said...

Aww honey, so sorry to hear you've been suffering this week, that's not much fun.

Take it easy & look after yourself & for goodness sake be careful - no more falling over!

Jan xx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I have a friend that has fibro so I know to some extent what you are going through and I feel for you. Take special care when going outside...bad time of year for falling because it is so slippery. Do take care! I hope the aweful pain this week fades quickly and you will have some days where you are feeling extra good! :)
Best wishes!
-Stacie