Followers

Sunday 22 November 2009

Thanks Christine & A Card for 5 challenges





Afternoon ladies I have 2 reasons to thank Christine, 1st off all I have an award that she left for me on her blog earlier this week, which I have to pass onto 5 people and give 5 things that I love........and if that was not enough the Postman brought me a fantastic gift yesterday from Christine, a beautiful Wallet Card with a cat on the front, my goodness do you know me well Christine, and inside loads and loads of fab images for me to play with, I love you so much for sending me this gift, my favourite "Yorkshire Pudding" , if any off you have not yet been over to Christines blog, please do that now.....I am getting good with the Orders........LOL



So here goes 5 things I love:

  1. Making Cards
  2. My Crafting Buddies, where would I be without them, I have made so many life long friends
  3. My Family, that goes without saying
  4. Coffee
  5. Chocolate
I am passing the award onto:-

  1. Nikki my daughter who is also crafting and has just won her 1st Challenge, I am so proud off you my darling.
  2. To all of my 121 Followers, I cannot believe that I have so many lovely people following my blog and always taking the time to pop over and give me encouragement, I love each and everyone off you and I could not choose 5 sorry for that, but you are all so very important too me......so please,please take this award and pop it on your blogs.....Love Avril xxxxx




Now for my card, I think I have 5 challenges in this card. I have used the Sketch  CH46 at Charisma, I have used 1st Noel, that fits in with Allsorts WK28 Christmas Carol/Song Title  and Ildi Co CH5 Inspirations - Song Title, Dare 2 Digistamp, CH26 want to see Glitter on your projects using a Digi Image, also Bee-Crafty CH 18 want Sparkle also using a digi image....I have used another image from Linnies - Cute Daisy May  range, these are so great to work with.  I used some papers from my stash colour the Snowman and decoupaged him in parts. I embossed the ends of his scarf with holographic embossing powder and also embossed his body with Sparkle/Glitter, embossing powder, also used snomen gems and other gems from my stash, hope you like, and hope you are all having a fab Sunday.....Love to you all Avril xxxxxx

23 comments:

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Lovely xx

Emma said...

Hi Avril Ann
Such a gorgeous gift from Christine and congrats on your award...
Your card is gorgeous, I love all the sparkle.
Hugs Emma x

cheryl said...

gorjus card hun well done with the award too love cherylxxx

Gro said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

Unknown said...

Hi Mum
thank you so much for the award i shall put it on my blog tomorrow if you don't mind...i'm not making cards today, i seem to be having a real down day for some reason....i'll be going to my bed soon i think i'm in need of an early night... your card is gorgeous as usual.....love and miss you loads Nikki xxxxxx

Kirsty said...

Hi Avril if you can just e-mail me i will send you my address if you want to send a cheque or my bank details if you want to transfer the money? xx

Lilacanglia said...

OOOOOO Avril,
These are so pretty and gorgeous,
Could you please tell me what company does that lovely lady image in the opposite pocket to santa, I adore that image but not sure whose it is,
Hope you have had a fantastic weekend,
Hugs
Angie

Sally said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Teri said...

Wonderful card - love all the glitter!!
Congrats on the award too!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Anonymous said...

Very Cool!!!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi hunny, wow what wonderful cards, you have been really busy! Hope your well and have had a great weekend, take care Heidi xx

cheryl said...

these are fab hun you have been busy hugs cheryl xxxxx

cheryl said...

HI babe can you email me please as would love your address its twiglet44@keme.co.uk
hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Merry said...

Very cute card....love all the glitter. Really like that cat image on the card folder you received. Lucky you.

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Très jolie carte !

June Nelson said...

Hi Avril I love this wallet its just gorgeous, I once received one from a fellow docrafter and still have it I love them well done its brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Avril Ann,
What a wonderfully bright sparkly card. Just right to cheer us all up these gloomy days. I love the pinks and greens and your snowman is too cute.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Allison said...

great card
thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

JayLynn said...

Very pretty card! I love the shimmer and little gems. Great take on our ICCC this week :)

Larissa said...

Great cards! Such a cute snowman! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card love the sparkly snowman

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Bee said...

Such a pretty festive card with great 'sparkle.' Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

P.s. You add a link to a comment like this;
your name for your item

Replace the relevant bit, this might take a few practices, it did for me (ensure you copy and paste the full link where indicated) Hope that helps :)

Bee said...

Oh no, I just created a link accidently when I was explaining it...think I'll just add a tip to my blog instead!!