Followers

Monday 16 November 2009

Sophisticat Challenge 11, Sketch From Our 1st Guest Designer SEM



Well Monday has come around, again, where did the weekend go...roll on next weekend, oh!no! wait that is too close to Xmas....LOL.  I would like to thank everyone who supported us at Sophisticat this week, our challenges are going from strength to strength and that is all thanks to you guys, for taking part,  We have a new week and a new challenge 11 is a Sketch supplied by our 1st Guest Designer, SEM, she has made a fantastic job of being our 1st guest and had our crafty juices flowing, thank you SEM, so come on girls pop over, and see what SEM has given us for you.   Our Team have made a great job too. We have been given a fabulous stamp donated by Yuki owner of the one off our Sponsors Little Craft House, also pop over to Lisa's blog as she has some Candy up for grabs.

I am going to enter my card into Cute Card Thursday CH 86 who want us to Glitter me Silly I think I have done this, and I have a favour to ask, if anyone know the name of the image I have used could you let me know it....

I am also entering this into Secret Crafter Saturday Ch 57, they are asking for 4 seasons, either 1 or any number of the 4, obviously I have chosen Winter, even the colours are wintery don't you agree.

Wendy at Digital Doodling has fantastic Digital Images up for sale, you must go and check her blog out, she also going to be giving Mrs Claus free once she has reached 200 followers, so come on girls, go over and give her your support and let us have this amazing image...please.............thank you girls. Hugs Avril xxxx

14 comments:

Kazabing said...

Fabby Card Hunni. Gonna get my thinking cap on for his weeks too.
hugs
Kaza.xxx

Teri said...

Love this one! Very festive!!
Hugs,
Teri
PS - thanx for the colour suggestion!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Morning Avril
Hope you are well and your card is gorgeous,
Hugs Dianne xx

Nilla said...

Sweet card! Love the colors and such a pretty image! Hugs Nilla

Mandy said...

love the colours and the image is sweet..great card!!
Mandy xx

Stef H said...

fabulous card - as always. and so much going on! have fun!

hugs,

Christine said...

Hi Avril hope your well??? great card here gilr sorry dont know the image..but love your colours its brill.love it.

Hugs Christine xx

Unknown said...

Gosh very busy post lol I will pop along and look at the challenge hun

Love Dawn xx

CraftyC said...

Hello Avril, beautiful card and lovely colours you've used. Must thankyou so much for Daniels birthday card, arrived saturday and he loved it. It was so kind of you to take the time out and we are both very grateful. Hugs from me and Daniel!
Clairexx

Kat said...

Lovely card Avril. I need to get busy this week after not getting much done over the last week. Going to visit elder daughter and her family at the weekend so I need to be busy before that!

Kat xx

Jodi said...

Such a very sweet image and pretty coloring you did too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning work
love Susie xx

cheryl said...

great card hun love that sweet image too love cheryl xxxx

Emma said...

Aw so cute...love the image.
Hugs Emma x