This card I have made to fit 3 challenges, I followed the sketch given by Anne over at Winterwonderland there is the added option of pantomime but I had nothing to fit this, I used my gorgeous Winter Anya again, just love her, she is my favourite xmas stamp, maybe because I have lots of teenage girls around....Anyone for Anya has a Recipe 3,2,1 of (3 papers, not including base card, 2 Buttons and 1 Bow), I used some papers that I got free in one of the Craft Magazines, I can't remember which one, as I get so many, but loved the funky colours, and the Dotty Design ties in with Crafty Cats Ch7, which is asking us to "Go Dottie". I used Promarkers to colour and used stickles to embellish, the ribbon, buttons and gems are from my stash.
Now I have been given the above award by 2 off my dear friends Jan and Wilma, thank you girls for giving me this award, hope you like my answers. Please pop over and take a look at these lovely girls blogs, the are such an inspiraton.
Here are my Answers:-
1. Where is your mobile? - Do not own one
2. Your hair? - Brown with grey bits
3. Your Mother?- Unfortunately Not a nice person
4. Your Father? - Deceased (Sadly) but was my best friend
5. Your favourite food?- Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? - Dream't about my old Boss, who was a very nice person and who died just after Kenneth was born, weird dream, involving Sizzix Machine.....
7. Your favourite drink? - Coffee
8. Your Dream? - For my kids to be happy always
9. What room are you in? - The Living Room, typing this........
10. Your Hobby? - Card making
11. Fear? - Don’t have any fears ( I am the spider catcher in this house, and no I do not KILL them, they get set free.......
12. Where do you want to be in 5 years? - Crafting and blogging, off course
13. Where were you last night? - In My Shed
14. Something that you aren't? - Healthy
15. Muffins... Love them?
16. Wish List Item? - Too Many to Mention
17. Where did you grow up? - Dundee, Scotland
18. Last thing you did. - Put the Bins and Re-cycling out
19. What are you wearing? - Pyjamas as usual
20. Your TV? - Watching taping of Dawn Bibby as I type in the Living Room
21. Pets? - 1 elderly dog, 4 grown cats, 3 kittens
22. Friends? - 2 Very Special, 1 for 43 years now my Sister in Law
23. Mood? - Cup always Half FULL.......
24. Life? -Would'nt change it for the WORLD
25. Missing someone? - My Dad for nearly the last 5 years, my gran for 25 years
26. Vehicle? - Renault Scenic (Lime Green)
27. Something you’re not wearing? - Now that would be naughty I am wearing PJ’s remember
28. Fav store? - Hobbycrafts
29. Fav Colour? - Don't really have a favourite, but like Browns and Greens
30. When was last time you laughed? - Earlier at the Kittens playing
31. Last time you cried? - My Sister in Laws Funeral in July
32. Best Friend? - My hubby Brian, equalled with my Children
33. One place that I go to over n over? - My Shed
34. Facebook? - Occasionally, Never enough hours in the day
35. Fav place to eat? …at home with Family on a Sunday, eating, home made soup, Roast Dinner and home-made Dumpling