Followers

Saturday 17 October 2009

Free Digi Image at Tuesday Taggers

Well Saturday afternoon is approaching and I am going down to my shed today to do some Challenge Cards, Woo Hoo, that means the invites are finished and are in Dundee being written out for sending....it was a much bigger job than I 1st anticipated but it is done now. I have posted a picture of what I made, there were 68 in all....





I have some exciting news to give you all on Monday, but you will have to wait, I am finding it hard to keep quite about it, it so fantastic that I cannot take it in myself, so watch this space on Monday morning.


Now girls I want you ALL to pop over to Tuesday Taggers, Teri has posted the "Harvest Mouse" digi image for you to take and make into a project, it is not too late to take part.  I urge you all to take advantage of this fantastic image from Teri, and take a look at the projects that our DT's have made with it.  The challenge closes on Monday night, so come on girls, give us your support and more importantly Teri, as she has worked so hard on this image....

Off to the shed, will hopefully be back later with a challenge card....hugs to you all Avril xxxx

9 comments:

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card, that image is so adorable!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Avril Ann,
What a beautiful card. The image is lovely and so well coloured.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

These are lovely, i better get 1 lol...wished i could have helped you love you loads nikki xxxxx

Stef H said...

oh it's gorgeous! and i just bet i know what your fabulous new is too! woooo hoooo.

hugs,

jacque4u2c said...

Awesome job! Great image!

Crafting Diva said...

Hi thank you so much for visting my blog and leaving me a message it was very kind of you would love to home of of your kittens but like you said we live to far a part. We have just lost our old cat Lacey she was road over so still really sad about that, our grey cat smudge (picture on blog) really misses her too.

coldwaters2 said...

Wonderful work Avril can't wait to hear what you have to tell us.

Hugs
Lorraine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Avril
Hugs Dianne xx

Merry said...

Cute card Avril and thanks for the tip and link to Tuesday Taggers