Followers

Thursday 1 October 2009

Crafty Catz Weeky Challenge WK1

Good Morning ladies, this is a quick post, as we are off to Dundee today, as my SIL ashes are going to be buried, really not looking forward to this, you all know what a lovely friend she was to me, and her death at the beginning of July was such a shock to the family, her funeral seemed unreal, maybe today, it will feel more real if you know what I mean.




Before I go, I have a card for the new weekly challenge blog at Crafty Catz, this is week 1, so I am glad to be in at the beginning of such a great challenge blog.   There colour combo was Green, Blue, & Brown with the option of adding a charm.  I used this image that was sent to me by Dianne, thanks again for that Dianne, which I coloured with Promarkers.    I used another old QVC kit that I unearthed during my cleaning spree, the other papers and charm etc were in my stash.  Hope you like it girls, thank you so much for continuing to support me, I have tried to visit some off you this morning and I think I am eventually catching up with everyone, if not please bear with me, I appreciate each and every one off my followers.

8 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Beautiful card,
My thoughts are with you,
Hugs
Angie

Wilma said...

Hi Avril - so you're off to my home town of Dundee but not under the happiest of circumstances - big hugs to help through the day.
Your card is lovely though, very cute image:)

Stef H said...

oh sweetie! my thoughts & prayers are with you.

stunning card. great layout, fab colors. just stunning.

hugs,

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Avril
My thoughts are with you,and your card is gorgeous,thankyou for joining in on CraftyCatz challenge,
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Avril, I hope the day went well for you, not an easy thing to cope with, anyway love your card is gorgeous such lovely papers and the image has been so beautifully coloured as well. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Avril hope today went ok for you. I am loving your card so much the design is quite beautiful and love that image.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Ginny said...

wonderful card, warm thoughts for you today

Anonymous said...

Hiya hope all went ok for you,your card is lovely xx jo xx