This one is from Shirley and comes with a condition that you tell 5 secrets about yourself, now as Stef pointed out earlier on, if I tell you they won't be secrets anymore, LOL, so here goes:-
- I am a Craft Addict, honestly, yesterday I went down to my shed, to put an address in my book, and made a card.....I was supposed to be in town, buying my grandson's Birthday present.......
- I LOVE my Husband, so much it scares me.......I miss him when he is not here, how scary is that after 20plus years.
- My children are all grown up, and I am constantly, since Jenny was born 16 years ago, yearn for another, we have 6, more than enough in anyones book...
- I would love to foster children, preferably from disadvantaged backgrounds, when I worked at the local school, I worked with Disabled and Troubled teenagers and I would have taken them all home, if I had been allowed.
- I am a chocoholic.......have to have chocolate somewhere in the house, or shed.....even my kids know where I stash it, so I have to constantly look for better hidding places...as I think I have passed on my addiction to them.
Now some of these are my deepest secrets and wishes, I hope I have not disappointed you......
I would like to pass this award onto the following people, who have also become great friends of mine during the last 5 months or so, we are all so lucky to share this "Cyber World".
The Second award is from Christine and I would like to pass it onto the following people, who have also inspired me in my crafts, as you know I was a one-horse pony when I started here, and now I want to try everything......thanks for that girls..
I will be back after tea with another card I made, but I am waiting on the batteries charging... GRR, cancel no.3 above, kids are a pain....LOL....Speak soon Hugs Avril xxxx