Followers

Sunday 30 August 2009

1 card 2 challenges


Before I go and check out what you lovely ladies have been up to this "Bank Holiday" weekend, I am posting this card for MOJO Monday, MOJO101, challenge, which had this great sketch, I teamed the sketch up with Cute Card Thursday challenge, that asked for "new beginnings" I used this fab stamp that I recently aquired one of the "ladybugs" I think this image is just so cute. I teamed it up with papers from my stash and also used 1 off the papers sent to me by Boni. I coloured the image with my promarkers and added some sparkle with my Sakura glitter pens. I then added some flowers with a pearl insert. Hope you like it ladies, I had fun with this image, and I am sure I will be using it again and again.....

18 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

This is so cute and gorgeous,
Hugs
Angie

Diamond Doll said...

AWww how cute love that bug image great lauout too.
Trish (-:

coldwaters2 said...

Aww Avril this is just so lovely that image looks such fun and love the colours....beautiful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Merry said...

Such a cute image and a wonderful card.

Stef H said...

you can't help but go awwwww! this is too freakin' cute!

hugs,

Wilma said...

and another 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww' its is very cute Avril lovely image and colouring :)

Sammye Jo said...

Seriously, too freaking cute!!!!!!!!! LOVE it!!! Great job!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Avril
A fabulous card and i love the colours too,
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous...did i tell you my friend Nikki had a wee boy on tuesday he was 5lb 5 she named him kaiden he is lovely makes me want another one lol
when do you want me to come through ?
love you loads nikki xxxx

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card, good luck with the challenge

June Nelson said...

Beautiful card Avril love it its so neat xx huggies from me xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Avril, gorgeous card, love the image its one Ive not seen before. Like me I used the same card for two challenges it worked out well this week for sure. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

Lora said...

Aww that iamge is adorable. Love it!
Hugs Lora

Monica Gale said...

Oh Avrilmthats such a sweet card, I love that cute little image, look at her eyes awww.

Christine said...

Ohhh Avril this is gorgeous such a fun image & fab card .. love the new blog look..

hugs Christine xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Avril,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Di's Dooodles said...

That is such a cute card - the image is adorable!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

TOTALLY SWEET!! Sorry I've been MIA lately - too much to do no time to do it in! LOL