Followers

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Nutcrafters - Blog Candy


There is some great blog candy over at "NutCrafter" http://www.nutcrafters.blogspot.com/ there is too many prizes to mention, and the candy runs until 6th July. There are 3 different prizes and if they can get 200 followers on their blog at the close of Candy, there will be a 4th prize. Pop over and have a look. I met these girls at The Edinburgh Corn Exchange, bought a couple of their stamps and just love working with them. The images are fun, funky and up-to-date. If you don't already have their stamps, go over and check them out, I know all my blogfriends will love them..Hugs Avril xx

1 comment:

Stef H said...

what cute images. i'm off to take a look-see.

BTW, i was NOT insulted that you called me Steffi. i really liked it! i apologize if i conveyed the wrong message. Steffi made me smile - a big smile - and you can call me anything except "Yo" and "B**ch". i think those are about the only 2 i won't answer to. and don't even put the 2 of them together!!!! Ggrrrrrrr! bwwahhhaaahhha.

big hugs my little one!