Followers

Friday 29 May 2009

MOJO MONDAY 88


Another challenge I have entered is Mojo Monday 88, at http://mojomonday88.blogspot.com/ I will probably use this as one off the many father's day card that I need. Not sure about this one at all, but I have entered the challenge anyway, As they say practice makes perfect, LOL. I hope you are all really enjoying this glorious weather and if the internet permits I will post another picture of the Kitty on Sunday, his eyes are open now and he is getting big, I have had lots of name ideas from yourselves and my buddies on Docrafts, Rocky, Ivor and Gem are in the main running...... who knows it might change....Avril xxxx

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely card...so bright and cheerful.I really like Daisy and Dandelion...have got the fishing and DIY sets...great for male cards.

Sharon Noble said...

Wonderful cards as always hun , thanks for visiting my little blog and for the comment on my card i sure would enter if i knew what competition you ment Heehee *wink..

Hope your having a great great day
Hugs Sharon xx