Followers

Monday 6 April 2009

Daughters Birthday Cards







As promised, I have got my daughter to take the pictures of the cards I made for my daughters birthday on April Fools day, one joke that did not go away at noon, (ha!ha!).

For the Daughter card I used the Lipstick Diva's kit, using (Dawn), as my daughter had lovely long blond hair, before she chopped it and went brown.

For the Sister and Auntie card I used the stickers from the Docrafts spring collection, I made it into a wardrobe style, which has not come out very well.

I am hoping to pick up a cheap camera that is not too fancy to use, so that I can take pictures myself.

Hope you all like them.

Love
Avril

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Avril beautiful cards.Dianne xx

Aunty Sue said...

great card avril

Unknown said...

Hi mym
they cards you done Mhairi are great
love you xxxx