Followers

Saturday, 2 November 2013

Pretty Pastels at Crafting Musketeers

Well the weekend is here, and for various reasons, this has been a long hard week, and I am very glad that the weekend has arrived, mainly, as I have the Delicious Noah, to stay for the night...he is 6 Months now, and just a bundle of giggles and smiles....I am putting a picture of him up at the bottom of this post.

Using - 2 Volkswagon Beetles - Digi (yes Little Claire does Digi, Yeah)
I call these little guys Love Bugs, so I am spreading the Love to all My blog visitors.

Crafting Musketeers have a new challenge, this month we would like to see Pretty Pastels.  Our Sponsor this month is the well known and loved in the craft world, Little Claire

This is the prize Little Claire, has donated to us for the Winner of this Challenge
It is their Tea Party, stamp set

I would like to thank everyone who took part in our challenge last month, and WOW, I was sure glad I did not have to pick the Top 3.  The Winner and Top 3 can be found here.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Card Crafter's Circle - CH#99 Cute Cards
Sister Act Card Challenge - CH#31 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - CH293 - Sparkles (hope you can see them on the flowers and wheels)
CASE Study Challenges - CH#164 - Picture Inspiration
I Love Promakers - CH#192- Anything Goes (2nd Entry)

That is all for me, I will be busy this weekend, with Noah, obviously, but also getting my DT cards made and posted, before heading to the NEC on Thursday morning.  Have a great weekend, and I will leave you with this smile xxxxx


Noah as a Pumpkin on Thursday xxxx

33 comments:

Donna said...

Awww what a pretty card love the 'Love Bugs' ... and Noah is just so cute!!
Hugs Donna xxx

stephen nicholls said...

great DT card Avril gorgeous pastel colours for prety pastels :) Noah has an amazing cute smile xxx

sandra carey said...

Great card and one my favourite Cars
Noah is Such a cutie Hugs Sandra xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card in those pastel colours Avril.

gr karin

Janet said...

Lovely card and Noah is gorgeous! x

Debs said...

Super pretty card Avril - but the star of this post has to be your adorable Grandson Noah - so handsome :o)
Enjoy your cuddles.
Debs xx

Erin Bentley said...

Fabulous card, love the image and the colours. Noah is gorgeous too.

Hugs Erin x

Kate M said...

Love your love bugs card and Noah is absolutely delicious - such a sweet smile.
xx

Gwyneth said...

I love your card. Great use of the VW cars, and fab background.

nikki halliburton said...

Love the card !!! Give my gorgeous nephew big hugs and kisses from his auntie nikki love you loads xxxxx

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Hun, and loving your little pumpkin Noah xx

Laine said...

Such a beautiful boy Avril. Definately brought a smile. Such a cute card.
Laine
xx

Jan Ltc said...

Fabulous card and adorable little man. Have a lovely time with him hun. I wish I could see our two in Germany! Sigh! At least we see Gary's 3 often xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card as always Avril, I do love the image. Noah sure is a little cutie.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaww, that little sweetie Noah makes me smile - no wonder you are enjoying him so much. I hope you're having a fun time with him this weekend.

Your card is beautiful (as usual). Love how you tore the paper and that cute little button is perfect!

Take care, my friend.
Kitty

Pia S said...

What a lovely card! I love this image, it's a bit different from all those other love themed images, and SO cute!

Andree said...

A wonderful card Avril, the paper and 'love bugs' are fabulous.
Noah's gorgeous smile is infectious, what a handsome little man xx

Susan Kennedy said...

How ADORABLE is he!!! hehehe Love that photo!!! Your card is FANTASTIC!!! That is a really cute image!!! Love it!!!

Edwina said...

Hi Ann, I love this cute card. Makes me think of the Herbie the Love Bug movie. I like that heart button. Edwina Brown

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card my friend and so love that gorgeous little man.xx

Jackie said...

A beautiful card and a delightful photograph of Noah :o)
Jackie xx

downrightcrafty said...

super cute and soft and gentle card so beautiful
hugs Kate xx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute card!!! I can't seem to do pastel but you have managed superbly with this sweet image.

And wow Noah's smile is just tooooooo cute ;o) Totally contagious!

fabiola jaques said...

quel amour! c'est trop mignon, biz

Jassy said...

I adore the love bugs, fab card and soo pretty xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute photo and cute card, love those bugs

heidy said...

Faolous card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

A wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back soon. Hugs, Lisbeth

Jennifer said...

Very Cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Maureen Merritt said...

So cute, the card & the baby ;)
Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Bo said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sister Act Card Challenge! Hugs, Bo

happy crafter shell said...

your card is lovely and that little man's smile is gorgeous! xxx